Dumbest thing you ever got in trouble for

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shaggy666, Mar 21, 2012.

1. in 5th grade me and a few kids would always kick in the doors to the stalls at bathrooms. well one day particular janitor was taking a shit while my freind kicked in the door... god we got bitched at for that shit lol:smoke:

2. When I was in 5th grade, our class was in the music room playing those xylophones. So I was holding the sticks in my hand in a way to where I was making the "I'm A ok" gesture. Anyways someone tells the teacher I'm making a racist hand gesture, which made no sense because that's how the teacher was showing us how to hold them. So I get sent down to the office and put into the time out room. This was the dumbest thing I've gotten in trouble for.

3. didn't really get in trouble but i lost respect from my teacher
    got baked for a presentation. did it pretty well, like i didn't stutter or anything. but you could tell i was baked. im one of those people that you just know they're baked when they're baked. so the teacher just stops me after class and asks me, are you high as everyone is leaving. pretty much everyone just started walking slowly so that they could hear what was going on while they were laughing. I had this retarded grin on my face that i just could shake off. so i just deny it and then start laughing in her face. she just sighs and goes back inside. Lol it was pretty dramatic

4. 7th grade.

Me and 2 friends went to explore this "abandoned" barn.

Turned out to be not so abandoned.

Got charged with trespassing because the property owner was a dick, had to do some community service :eek:

5. Once in Elementary school I said to one of my friends that he couldn't afford a bicycle helmet, and my dad heard and bitched at me. Another time this fat ugly girl in my class passed me a note saying she liked me, me being the little cool asshole said you're fat, and ugly. Me and this chick in 1st grade threw our lunches against the wall. I got in trouble a lot when I was little, but most of the time I deserved it. Can't remember getting busted for anything unfair, but I'm sure there were some.

6. smoking weed

7. [quote name='"Lil Rosie Hymen"']Once in Elementary school I said to one of my friends that he couldn't afford a bicycle helmet, and my dad heard and bitched at me. Another time this fat ugly girl in my class passed me a note saying she liked me, me being the little cool asshole said you're fat, and ugly. Me and this chick in 1st grade threw our lunches against the wall. I got in trouble a lot when I was little, but most of the time I deserved it. Can't remember getting busted for anything unfair, but I'm sure there were some.[/quote]

In 5 th grade I sold $3 worth of candy for $10 .....

Kid ratted me out ..... Principal asked for it back told her I spent it ... My dad gave the money to principal ...

8. Yeah but you had something to gain, I was just a cunt lol.

9. A few weeks ago I got arrested for "possession" of dope. Haha dumbest shit ever, but funniest shit ever. The officer that arrested me didn't tell me why and didn't me any rights.

10. Either haveing to go to court for fucking some asshole stealing my car and crashing it into a fucking garage got cited for false reports and also fleeing the scence and failure to maintain control.....they wanted to charge me with those three AND, crimnal mischeif 1st (felony), GTA 3rd (F), Felony hit and run I think too, Damageing an automobile, Interfering with offical acts and a couple more traffic thing's but only had enough "eviedence" to charge me with two traffic violations and a false report

11. #92 Uvbeenescalated, Jun 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    love this thread. Heres mine; so it was recess in 5th grade, this d-bag named Pat decided to upper cut me in the balls from behind while I was going across the monkey bars. So obviously I fell to the ground in an insane amount of pain and was there for at least a minute. And he and some other kids were standing there laughing, so as soon as i could get up, i got up and walked over to him and just decked him in the face, and obviously the teachers who had neglected to see me laying on the ground saw me knock him on his ass and i got a 3 day suspension. He had a brutal black eye, and my parents were just like, yea, u taught that ass the lesson of his life:D

12. When I was in 4th grade i played baseball, and myteammate brought his holographic blastoise to wave in our faces, so when he went to bat i stole it lol. I had to catch them all, pulled some real team rocket shit.

13. [quote name='"AshTapper33"']When I was in 4th grade i played baseball, and myteammate brought his holographic blastoise to wave in our faces, so when he went to bat i stole it lol. I had to catch them all, pulled some real team rocket shit.[/quote]

Did you get in trouble?

14. possession of marijuana.

15. In 5th grade my diabetic friend gave me a glucose tablet (pure sugar) and I almost got suspended for "drug dealing". The fuck is that?

16. In 8th grade, on the last day of school. Remember when someone would wear a white shirt to school and people would sign it? Well, me and my friend Nate were signing this girls shirt and decided to put what we thought was hilarious shit on it. I drew a good size dick on her back, and the letters LAO which upside down look like a guy jerkin it. He put "poop" on her sleeve. Well a teacher saw, sent us to the office and we got ISS.

Bahahahaha and the principal had both of us in the office and asked is what LAO meant and Nate was like "its a picture of" and I interrupted "OH THAT? That's an acronym that means..." I don't remember, it was some random shit I made up on the spot. Haha good times indeed.

Attached Files:

17. i worked at a department store in the childrens section, i got a disciplinary for pulling on some kids pants over my clothes. like formal disciplinary, an official first and final warning. i was in the stock room, no one could see it was just me and a friend.. someone musta been lurking in the stock room and snitched me up. fucking bullshit

18. Highschool tried to charge me with felony tresspassing for playing basketball with my brother in the gym on a sunday when he was back from Iraq for a bit. Was some bullshit, but I ended up only having to pay some fine which was still some bullshit. Funny thing was I had litterly played at that court every weekend for years, and all of a sudden they get pissed about it.

19. We were playing flag football and our gym teacher wasn't out there, we had a sub. I didn't like this one guy and he got thrown a long pass, I dove and tackled him. We both went head first into the ground. After gym class I got suspended 5 Days for If I recall correctly harassment.

Every thing I have ever been caught for by the school/pigs was dumb -.-