Dumbest thing you ever got in trouble for

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shaggy666, Mar 21, 2012.

1. So what's the stupidest thing you ever got in trouble for?
    For me it definitely had to be in 5th grade for telling my friend this girl wanted to "take her to the candy shop" and he snitched stayed home that day. I brought my drawing notebook to school to show my friends some things I drew like tony the tiger with a gun in the air and sponge Bob with a boner and Patrick with a boner. Lmfao
    I got called down and they said all this shit called my parents in and showed them the pics. I was so embarrassed and they even found a defaced dollar in my desk and suspended me for two days.
    That Jewish assistant principle bitch had it in for me (not trying to be racist I love everyone) but her name was Penny Fisher. She even tried to get me in trouble because me and my friends were falsely throwing bombs at each other like hat the fuck
    I have many more but I'd like to hear some of the blades' stories

2. When i was in 4th grade my school was having some wild west gold rush, and all the kids were runnin around the field collecting rocks spray painted gold "gold nuggets", and thier was this one big one in the very back of the field, seriously the mother rock of the bunch, and i got to it first and this kid seriously lied and said i pushed him to the ground to get it.... And i got in trouble...

3. you were that guy?

4. EDIT: Double post

5. My friends and I would play tag by pegging each other with a tennis ball after school and we got referrals, just tryin' to have a good time.

6. In like 7th grade, I was in my school's praise band(religious school) which consisted of my and my two friends on guitar, one on the bass, and another on drums. We would have practice with our school's choir teacher every Thursday at like 4. We got out of school at 3 15 so we had 45 minutes of nothing.

We usually went to Mobil which was like 50 feet outside the school to grab snacks. We figured it was ok, because technically, we weren't currently involved in a school activity because we had a 45 minute wait. So one day, the stupid cunt principal, some ugly old bitch, saw us while she was driving by. The next day we got called into her office and received detentions because "we were the school's responsibility even though we weren't involved with anything with the school in those 45 minutes."

Our parents all agreed and thought this bitch was crazy, but whatever. That's just one of the hundreds of rediculous stories

7. Okay I probably have a few of these but for now..

When I was in elementary school we had to take music class. Every now and then we'd have some musical or some shit that we'd have to participate in; by either singing, or playing some simple instrument like the recorder.

Well in fourth grade we had musical thing and the students were in bleachers that were parallel to each other both offset from center stage. On the stage something was going on but I can't remember what.

Anyways, I never wanted to sing, I hated that shit, so I would just talk to whoever was next to me and pretend like I was singing now and then. Well I guess I thought it would be funny to start rubbing the sweat out of my armpits and smelling it. I kept doing it and reacting to it in an oh-so-hilarious way, whilst displaying it to the kids around me.

The next day my teacher actually pulled me aside and scolded me for it. It was pretty embarrassing, actually. I didn't get any real punishment though.. just a good ol' fashioned talking to.

8. i sat in my seat in school wrong and got sent to detention for two days. i wasnt even sitting wierd i sat down and was reaching in my bag for a piece of paper.

9. Throwing door wedges on the roof in Elementary School...

I think its dumb it just wood...

Oh other day I was taking my dog for a walk and he was thirsty and went into some old dudes yard to give my dog a drink he fuckin chases me in his car telling me he is phoning the cops for stealing water...

:rolleyes: Nothing happened they just said put up a fence...

10. [quote name='"StoneBuddha"']Okay I probably have a few of these but for now..

When I was in elementary school we had to take music class. Every now and then we'd have some musical or some shit that we'd have to participate in; by either singing, or playing some simple instrument like the recorder.

Well in fourth grade we had musical thing and the students were in bleachers that were parallel to each other both offset from center stage. On the stage something was going on but I can't remember what.

Anyways, I never wanted to sing, I hated that shit, so I would just talk to whoever was next to me and pretend like I was singing now and then. Well I guess I thought it would be funny to start rubbing the sweat out of my armpits and smelling it. I kept doing it and reacting to it in an oh-so-hilarious way, whilst displaying it to the kids around me.

The next day my teacher actually pulled me aside and scolded me for it. It was pretty embarrassing, actually. I didn't get any real punishment though.. just a good ol' fashioned talking to.[/quote]

Lmfaoo that's a good one, it's like what you do to your friends when your in your late teens and just rubbed off your first girl xD

11. I stole some sunglasses out of this music store when I had money and got caught.

12. #12 StoneBuddha, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    Oh shiiiiit I just thought of a really embarrassing one.

So in kindergarten there was this kid who I'll call Jim Jim. He had bright curly red hair, frequently wore a yellow raincoat, and LOVED turtles.

I had a arranged a play date with the young fellow at my house after school one day. I remember being really excited to hang out with him after school.. the anticipation was killing me.

So I remember he came over and we went into this room I had in the basement where I had my Nintendo64 set up. We started to play Pokemon Stadium and all was going well (how could it not? we were playing Pokemon stadium).

Well I was a pretty weird kid. For whatever reason, I thought it would be a good idea to go duck behind the futon; get into the nude; and then go dance around and be silly in front of Jim Jim.

Well, he got really creeped out; which is understandable. The rest of the time was awkward, but it got worse when he told his mom, and then she told my mom. I got in trouble for that, and it was fuckin weird.

And now that I recall, I seem like a pedo. I am all excited to have this kid come over.. I lure him into my basement and get naked in front of him. Shit.

13. Another time in 5th grade my and me friends (all of us were white) were in the talent show. We were rapping air force one by nelly and his crew (I can't remember their names right now). We were naive wiggers at the time. So after the show that happened during the school day (a longer version happened after school) we were called to the principles. One of my friends was accused of grabbing his dick on stage while he was rapping hahahah. He was like 10.

14. I was in the 4th grade, and it was 6:50/7 in the morning, so a few minutes before my school bus would show up down the street. So, I was just relaxing, clipping my fingernails and watching Saved by the Bell as always. I see the bus coming down the street, and I run out to meet it in time. And I'm sitting in the seat and still have the nail-clipper in my hand, so I start to put it up in my bag, because who wants to be that lanky baby-faced kid sitting there alone with some nail clippers? Suddenly, to my side I hear someone yell "Ms. Reynolds, this boy gotta knife!" After an awkward walk up to the driver accompanied with "Ooooooh!"'s, I was written up.

But it's not over. That afternoon, I'm called up to the vice-principal/principal's office, where I'm told to come in and sit down. A weird 10 seconds of her staring at me before she holds up the clipper.

"Do you know what this is?"
    "Ah....um...a nail-cli--"
    "This is a weapon."

She gives me this unsubtle glare and eyes me for another 10 or so seconds before saying she's notified my parents and they can pick up the contraband whenever.

So I ride home, thinking my mom's going to look down on me and my dad possibly wooping my face. But I show up and they're both laughing. My dad was the guy who smoked in the school bathrooms while blaring Pantera, and I was the guy that avoided detention for a fingernail-clipper.

:|

15. Reminds me of the time when I was in Kindergarden but I brought a girl in my room ripped off her pants and tried sticking my dick in her my mom slapped me around and told her mom...Yeah girl was ripped out of my school FAST

Whatever least I tried...:eek:
    Dude why didn't you bring a girl over!:confused:

16. #16 jswanny47, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    I'm pretty sure my elementary school is gonna be responsible for the fourth reich, I got in trouble all the time.
    In first grade I got in trouble for asking a girl if her dad cut her wiener off when she was a baby, My teacher told me I had to tell my parents and bring a note from them the next day, I proceeded to not tell them and forged a note with green crayon instead, according to my mother it read " (my name) told us what he did, this is his dad, he is in trouble now, you don't need to call us.( My name)'s dad." for some reason the teacher didn't buy the note...

In second grade I got in trouble twice, one for quoting Austin Powers on the bus, which got me kicked off the bus for a week, and the other incident involved a puppet. I went to a catholic school and I had a nun as a teacher, she had all these bible character puppets and would act out stories, one day she didn't have her Jesus puppet because it ripped and I was trying to be funny and yelled out " YOU KILLED JESUS!" Her being a nun, didn't think it was funny and I had to sit in the office during recess.

I got in trouble again twice in fourth grade for retarded reasons. We used to have this huge pile of wood chips on the playground because they were re-mulching the landscaping and no one was allowed on to touch it, my friends and I decided to ignore the rules and played king of the hill on it, we all had to sit in the office during recess for a week.
    We also had this game we used to play with my friend nick, he was kinda fat so we would take turns one at a time, running across the playground and jumping into the air and he would bump us with his belly and we would fly off of that little fucker like a trampoline, after about a week of that game the supervisor pulled me into the office and said I was harassing Nick, and I could have given him a heart attack if I had hit him hard enough...

I never really got in trouble for dumb shit after that... I think there was an incident with a magnet and a computer monitor in middle school, but I never got caught.

17. Ummmm because I was in FUCKING KINDERGARTEN.

And cooties.

18. Well, when I was in the 6th or 7th grade I was sitting in my music class making paper blow darts with my friend. So we starting shooting at each other until I hit one of my other classmates in the head( near the eye too) he then turned around thinking it was my friend and then the two got into a fight. Lol on top of that on the side I had made some with straightened out paper clips going through them. then my friend and I got suspended for like 2 days. plus I talked to this cop and he said that he could have charged me for a weapon or w.e. But the cop was only at my school for some other reason so he happened to talk to me about the incidence.

19. shit, ill have to update more when i think of more, cause i know i have a bunch of good stories, just cant think of any. heres a few.
    -once in kindegarten, on the way home from school in my friends moms car, my friend said to stick my middle finger out the window, and when i proceeded to do so because i had no idea what the fuck it meant, he told my mom who told my mom, and i was bitched at.
    -my friend and i were being cool as fuck with the sinks in the bathroom, and if we positioned our hands the correct way, the water turned grey. some fag decided to tell on us, even though we were doing absolutely nothing wrong, and i got in a fuck ton of trouble for that shit.
    -me and another friend did some fun shit, like we would slide down railings at like 1000 mph on our armpits in the younger years, we got written up with our parents called for writing notes back and forth in 3rd or 4th grade about boobs. we went away to do something out of the room, and some bitch took the note out of the desk, and gave it to the teacher. and we would zoom around the school on heelys, and we got in trouble for that too.

20. In grade 10 cooking class I took a teapot from our kitchen station and added little bits of food from whatever we cooked that week (things I remember putting in there: raw ground beef, milk, mustard, chocolate sauce, bunch of spices, etc.). I hid this teapot way back in the cupboards and by the end of the week it stank baddd, would have gotten away with it but the teacher tried to blame it on one of my group members. I knew the kid since I was like 5 so I turned myself in for it. Had to clean shit for a couple weeks after that and write apologies and shit hahahaha.