Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dumbest thing ever!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shizuru, Jul 22, 2012.

1. so my brother, also my dealer, calls me this morning, saying he got ripped off. I'm thinking someone stole his stash, but it gets *better*.
    Someone had the nerve to pay him FAKE MONEY! a $100 to be exact. He has been doing the whole quick switch-off deal when it comes to his customers, and was at work, so he had to make it quick. He had 14 grams of dro he was gonna sell for 100.
    Needless to say he trusted this person enough to not examine the money closely. Then when he got inside he pulled it out and it was the most ridiculous thing you've ever seen. Apparently they worked real hard to make it look real. Same size, color, texture and everything. But he checked it with a detector marker, and BEHOLD!
    As I type this, he's out trying to find this fucker, and I hope he does.

Anything this bogus happen to any of you?

2. maybe the internet not the best place to talk about your brother as a dealer..

3. That's the price of playing the game

4. my guy was telling me one time these 3 dudes jumped him for.......wait for it.......................a 40 sack. he responded by finding one of them at work and *speaking* with him, who gave him the other 2's addresses and he went after them for a *chat* too. all that risk for a 40 sack, boggles my mind to this day

5. One of the downsides to marijuana being illegal, you have to deal with criminals :c

6. You deal with shady people in this "business" until it's legalized and you can buy from stores, aka probably never.

7. Hope writing about this on the net aids in the quest to find this douche bag for your bro:wave: