Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumb things you did as a kid (smoking related)...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LongBottomLeaf, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I really hope that's a typo....

2. [quote name='"BAKEMASTER"']Me and a couple friends back in like 7th grade would roll glass up in normal lined paper and smoked it. we even hid in bushes when we did it incase we got caught. good times. :)[/quote]

How are you alive?

3. I feel like a noob in this thread for first smoking in highschool lol

4. hahaha same man.

5. I remember back in second or third grade i took some regular lined paper at my friend's house and we took cheetos and crushed them up and rolled fat cuban cigar sized joints with em then sparked em up in his backyard...OP's not the only notebook smoker ahaha

glass is another name for a drug that rhymes with seth, doubt it's a typo

6. I know this, but dude said "in 7th grade." I hope he wasn't smoking anything but weed in 7th grade.... especially rolled into joints.

He also emphasized that he "even" hid in the bushes while doing it. Indicating that it was actually unnecessary to hide because of what he was doing.

My guess is he meant to say "gRass" as in blades of grass off the ground.

7. Nope definitely crystal.

8. lmfao!!!! I did the same thing as OP when I was a kid. haha such good memories. we tried to smoke a random desert bush in my backyard when I was a kid. god that was a horrible idea lol.

9. oh i didnt notice that. yea it was a typo. i meant grass.

10. I think of all the aluminium cans we smoked out of, i just know im going to have.......wait wtf was i saying? Lol