Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumb things you did as a kid (smoking related)...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LongBottomLeaf, Jul 30, 2012.

1. everybody says they dont know why they did it but we were all little kids and we wanted to smoke something and be "cool" no harm in admitting it
    not trying to hate on anyone
    I did it too haha

2. My friends and I used to smoke Tea out of his bong! Dumb and stupid ,but we were like 13.

3. I found a g of ground weed on the side of the road in 7th grade and my friends convinced me to throw it in the gutter because my pocket smelled lol. Didn't see weed again till high school.

4. Snorted some kief, what was I thinkin?!?

5. Right on man! Exactly why I made this thread. Kids are dumb, they do dumb things. So be it!

The key is to grow, and learn from your childhood mistakes though. At least some of them.... lol

6. You remember that Kennedy guy? Well . . .

7. [quote name='"Heyimblazed"']Oh another dumb thing I did is heard nutmeg got you in like fifth grade when my parents left, I rolled nutmeg in a 11X8 piece of computer paper took 3 hits and threw up[/quote]

Hehehe eat a whole canister of nutmeg and wait 8 hours... Then let me know:p

8. HHAHAHAHA that just cracked me up and i aint even high

9. Smoked dutch guts rolled in a paper plate. (Lol)

10. -Smoked out of a socket stuck in a bottle (Not a bong... Just a socket stuck in the side.)

-Smoked a bible paper (Felt guilty as fuck ever since.)

-Smoked a stride gum wrapper.

-Smoked tea.

-Smoked nutmeg

-went to steal weed from my bro, and it was the guts from a blunt, and i threw it in his bong thinkin it was k2, took a huge hit, and fuckin damn near choked to death.

-Smoked in my middleschools chorus bathroom

-Smoked some dirty ass brown ass schwagg bricked shit cuz it was 10 bucks an eighth, and the price alone was enough to intrigue me, without considering why the price was so low.

- Bought a used bong that didnt have a female piece or slider for 35 bucks, pry like a 20 dollar bong wen it was bought of the lhs.

11. haha was like 14 and was at my friends house and couldnt find lighter and lit joint on stove and my hair caught on fire. ever since then ive always had a bic handy haha

12. then you will have the hangover from hell make u feel like god shit on ur head ahha

13. Smoked mixed with varying amounts of tobacco.
    Smoked any tobacco, ever, at all.
    Accepted a bag that someone "had chopped up for us"
    Bought small amounts.

...Nothing really all THAT dumb...like I've never done stuff to endanger myself or others, or to put myself at risk of the law, me and my crowd were always pretty apprehensive.

14. When I was 5th grade (didn't smoke weed, only knew about it because of my two older brothers) I tried to sell a bag of grass (literally "grass" from my back yard) to the assistant principles son who was in my class. I told him it was weed and he was clueless. He had no idea what I was talking about. So he asked his mom, the assistant principle.

15. I once once blazing up at a cemetery (I had a mini bong) and this bloke seen me toking and immediately started running towards me in a aggressive manner, and this guy was huge, he would of nearly been 7 foot I swear, so naturally I started running out of the area (I was only a kid at the time and wasn't in any shape for a fight, especially with this bloke)
    He chased me out of the cemetery into a near by forestry, lucky I knew this forest well (because I spent nearly every day riding around there on my bike a few years prior), so I was able to escape from his grasp.

I Still to this day I have no idea who he was, whether he was just a undertaker, or a off-duty cop or just some anti-weed nut job, I'll never know.

16. Got another one.

Smoked from many plastic bottle bongs, but worse still, soda can cones...

17. He was probably a zombie chasing after your fleshy body.

18. Brains Give me brains, Smoked Banana peels in newspaper bunch of us when we were like 13 Not sure might have felt a lil buzz

19. Used to grind up leaves and roll them with notebook paper and tape it up and smoke it. Tasted like ass lol