Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumb theory about the SEXES

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caty, Oct 5, 2011.

1. So I'm writing this history paper on the equality of men the and the women. Let me know what you think! I don't feel like proof reading it and I need to finish it tonight . I got really bored at the end though. Ohh maan. I hate history

Giving birth is the purpose of our existence. In primitive homosapien - and really with all species, their purpose was to survive. The men were simply there as protection, guarding the women as they matured to give birth. As time progressed men became aware of their dominating physique, which was acquired to protect the woman as she matured. Because they became more aware, they oppressed women and viewed them as property. Homosapien evolved into its Dark Ages persona. Men began abusing women and using them as property because they could. The only thing men wanted was to fuck those women like no tomorrow. Homosapien became more civil and became King Henry VIII and the others of his time. He was obsessed with finding a perfect male heir. Women were more important, as they once were, though they were not yet equals. Eventually it evolved into what it is today. Men and women are basically equals. Man, that was hellaaa long

2. hmmmm.... is this one of Darwin's theorys?

3. How does this belong is Apprentic Tokers?

4. What the fuck dog youre kidding right? Thats not even... writing.

5. I gotta say... probably not gonna get a good grade on that...

Sounds more like high logic than anything to be honest...

I don't think any of that is actually true, no offense