Dumb shit you do when your drunk

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Johnnyganja, Aug 2, 2012.

1. I was down at the beach drunk as hell. My friends and I staggered out on a fishing pier. There was a bait box at the end of the pier, 8 ft x3 ft about three ft high, filled with water. I decided it was a good idea to jump in the bait box. Got the stink eye from some fishermen but my buddies thought it was hilarious.

2. ummm

pissed the bed a few times

this one time I remember when I first started drinking .. I was maybe 15 or 16 ...

I was at my cousins grad party and there were
    mad girls there , most 18 ..

but anyways , I ended up hookin up with this girl at the beginning , just some sloppy dome and I fingered I'm pretty sure ..

well as the night grew , I had my fair share of brews after some pong games , also had some goose so I was way too trashed .

well anyways , I walked into the house and I remember the girl I hooked up with was in there on the phone crying and shit , she was also drunk and turns out she had a boyfriend ..

well all I remember is saying some funny shit to her and yelling in the phone so the dude could here haha then I remember runnin outside and puking and I was out ha

but when I awoke , happens that I wipped out my dick at this bitch , yelling "I'm pressing charges bitch ! I know you're 18 ! " at the top of my lungs haha

just one I remembered ..

3. 3 Four lokos.

Wish I could remember.

4. In like the week after my junior year of high school, I got depressed at a party I had at my house, I think it had to do with having no weed and my mom being mad at me, anyways I figured "let's drink a bottle of vodka in koolaid". Easy to drink, got totally wasted, searched for a gun, failing to find it I instead whipped out the knife I carry and was about to slit my throat when the dude I stupidly told my other much more sober friend to go get with me in the car that was only a lease, stopped me. He did video tape that night though, douchebag. Anyways, I don't really drink at all since, maybe a wine cooler here or there but really not much. Oh, and I can't even look at cherry koolaid without wanting to puke. Worst hangover. I had to go to drivers training and then a wrestling camp feeling like that. Alcohol is so stupid.

5. start swearing to drunk im not god

6. LOL. That blows.
    I almost always forget/don't care to use a condom.

7. I tripped and fell into a pool with my android phone in my pocket when I was drunk one time.

Not my finest hour. :laughing:

8. A friend of mine was so drunk that he went to the police station and wanted to sue me claiming I gave him something that made his head spin around,while he wasn't aware.True story.

9. I chain smoke cigarettes, fight people, and get arrested

10. [quote name='"HomeAllDayHerbz"']ummm

pissed the bed a few times

this one time I remember when I first started drinking .. I was maybe 15 or 16 ...

I was at my cousins grad party and there were
    mad girls there , most 18 ..

but anyways , I ended up hookin up with this girl at the beginning , just some sloppy dome and I fingered I'm pretty sure ..

well as the night grew , I had my fair share of brews after some pong games , also had some goose so I was way too trashed .

well anyways , I walked into the house and I remember the girl I hooked up with was in there on the phone crying and shit , she was also drunk and turns out she had a boyfriend ..

well all I remember is saying some funny shit to her and yelling in the phone so the dude could here haha then I remember runnin outside and puking and I was out ha

but when I awoke , happens that I wipped out my dick at this bitch , yelling "I'm pressing charges bitch ! I know you're 18 ! " at the top of my lungs haha

just one I remembered ..[/quote]

Lol'd.

11. you name it man

12. It happens...:confused_2:

Been there done that, sober even...:D

Everyone knows your supposed to drink 4 four lokos...:cool:

13. I used to be a raging alcoholic. and would always wonder off. the last time I got wasted I decided to walk a few miles along a highway. I got hit by a car and broke 6 bones. I kept telling the emt's nothing was wrong with me and I was fine. all while not being able to move.

obviously, I learned my damn lesson.

14. attempt to light cigarettes backwards.

15. #35 manap3001, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    nvmis

16. #36 Thepreppytoker, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    I offer to eat out my female friends and they sometimes take me up on it...
    I punch holes in walls, once with my head...
    I almost burned down my apartment when I was trying to make a grilled cheese.
    I fight with and wrestle my good friends.
    I threw a coffee table off a balcony.
    One time I tried to carry a girl to my dorm room from across town (she was down for it) and I sprained my ankle and dropped her.

And I often don't remember any of these occurrences...