Dumb shit you do when your drunk

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Johnnyganja, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Im in deep shit last night i got so drunk i blacked out. When i woke up today i noticed the window on the side of my caravan was completely mangled with broken glass everywhere. Guess i lost my house key.

2. ....Minivan hahaha. The only fun thing about minivans is when you jump them.

3. Always text my ex gf from 5 years ago. Fuck me right.

4. i read this with a hardcore texan accent

:smoke:

5. I re-read it after I read your comment, way more fun haha!:smoke:

6. I blacked out from drinking one night and awoke with my computer drenched in piss.

Damn alcohol :(

7. Drink nasty ass poison called alcohol.

8. For some reason when I get drunk in the wilderness I always end up climbing something. Be it tree, boulder, or vehicles I cant help but get all over it till I'm on top. But I dont always make it all the way up there.

9. I always manage to find the one piece of sidewalk sticking up.

10. One time, me and my friend killed a 26 of jack in about an hour. So we decided to go to mcdicks and on the way apparently every cigarette I found I smoked even a quarter left of em and I hate the things. Anyways when we get to mcdicks I ate went to get napkins and when I went back to the table. I put my hand down on the tray an flipped a bunch of lettuce mayo and shit like, onto the lady behind she just wiped it off and went back eating I apologized but she seem pissed so I booked it out of there.

11. So much shit I got into cause of drinking .......and I drank a lot so I got into a lot of shit .....I don't feel like getting Into em right now .

12. Getting into the drunk "I dont give a fuck" mindset.

13. I agree where should i start? I black out often... my 2 public intox's, tresspassing, and disorderly conduct can show for that....

I've climbed 3 balconies (one i got the trespassing for), kicked down one balcony door (unrelated to trespassing), get into fights, eat shit tons of food, send dumb drunk texts, throw up in retarded places, make a fool out of myself, piss off cops, pissed on the floor in the drunk tank, countless scars and only god knows how i got them, waking up to random chicks (luckily no ugs yet *knocks on wood*), shit thats all i can REMEMBER for right now.......

Don't binge drink, please learn from my inabilities to control my drinking by strictly smoking or only having a few drinks. I've ruined friendships, relationships, my record and other things id rather not disclose. But really dont be like me...

14. Can i add none of this would have ever happened if i had just smoked all day and night... Stay high by friends and stay away from alcohol. You might be one of the unlucky ones who finds out the hard way (like me) that alcohol controls you, you dont control the alcohol. Seriously alcohol has brought more heart ache then anything in my life, wish i could stop drinking but i always find myself running back to it...

:smoke: Stay high

15. Walk around outside then end up somewhere I don't know.

16. [quote name='"PeaceToker420"']

I agree where should i start? I black out often... my 2 public intox's, tresspassing, and disorderly conduct can show for that....

I've climbed 3 balconies (one i got the trespassing for), kicked down one balcony door (unrelated to trespassing), get into fights, eat shit tons of food, send dumb drunk texts, throw up in retarded places, make a fool out of myself, piss off cops, pissed on the floor in the drunk tank, countless scars and only god knows how i got them, waking up to random chicks (luckily no ugs yet *knocks on wood*), shit thats all i can REMEMBER for right now.......

Don't binge drink, please learn from my inabilities to control my drinking by strictly smoking or only having a few drinks. I've ruined friendships, relationships, my record and other things id rather not disclose. But really dont be like me...[/quote]

Lol I'm like u hahaa

17. There was a dark period of my life where I drank to way too much way too often. When going through the list of girls I have banged i begin to name names. Halfway through this list I stop saying the name of the girl and just say "fat mistake" 4 times in a row. There's also one more mistake but she wasn't obese.

So to answer the OP in layman's terms.... I fuck fat bitches.

18. I ring people I really shouldn't.

And tell people things that I really shouldn't.

19. Nothing serious, fucked some ugly girls I suppose.

20. Put a lit cigarette back behind my ear once. Lol that was a good.one