Dumb shit you did in high school?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kibbles201, Mar 10, 2014.

1. #1 kibbles201, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
    I want to hearwhat dumb shit you in high school.
    For me, its drinking hard alcohol in bathrooms and once stole a toke in history class. Came to school carrying hash oil and alcohol. Talked to security carrying lol. Also got 'emergecy expelled' for some dumb shit. Smoked alot during senior year, skipped to smoke. Also had taken Rx painkilles/anger medication 'zanax' and 'foxycodones' .
    Got caught shoplifting senior year, not in school though. I had a lot of problems in highschool.

2. Good record haha. I smoked up for my third or fourth time, close to graduation, came back to school smelling like an asshole, head spinning, can barely open my eyes. Had a bad trip, anxiety attacks thinking I'm gonna die, completely detached from reality. Walked down the corridor to leave realising I couldn't stay like this. Walked past my maths teacher in the hall and she smiled and said hey and I just stared mouth half open unable to do anything but focus on walking. Must have been quite a sight for her hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 kibbles201, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
    Check my updated post.
    Still smoking loud

4. My friend and I got drunk during band camp lol. Made it a hell of a lot more fun

5. One time I walked into class with a freshly rolled joint in my pocket. I was told to change sweaters and that was that

Not a lot of things happened in high school for me

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Smoking a blunt in the school bathroom at lunch

7. Also passing smelly weed to friends in the classrooms... and popping pills/drinking during lectures.

8. boxed my car parked down the street from school when i should have been in class, more than a few times
    took a joint on a school tramp, walked away from the tents at night to smoke it, got away with it until my girlfriend told the school for no reason and got me kicked out in senior year