Dumb shit that me and my friends did when we were stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stoner4lyyfe, Nov 26, 2011.

1. So last summer me and my buds were tokin up like usual, when i got this great idea of posting on facebook that one of our friends had been hit by a car and killed. everyone else in the room agreed so all of our statuses became "rest in peace sam" and about five minutes later all of our facebook friends called us in tears asking if this terrible news was true. We all laughed our asses off until we started to come down and realized that it was a dumbass idea. pretty much everyone in our school hated us after that but hey, what are stoners for?:smoke:

2. Thats fucked up man

3. whata dick.

4. That's not even cool what the fuck is that man.

5. Dick move dude.
    You should be ashamed.

6. That shits funny.

7. i did that shit once ! hahahahahahaha

8. [quote name='"Stoner4lyyfe"']So last summer me and my buds were tokin up like usual, when i got this great idea of posting on facebook that one of our friends had been hit by a car and killed. everyone else in the room agreed so all of our statuses became "rest in peace sam" and about five minutes later all of our facebook friends called us in tears asking if this terrible news was true. We all laughed our asses off until we started to come down and realized that it was a dumbass idea. pretty much everyone in our school hated us after that but hey, what are stoners for?:smoke:[/quote]

My buddy did that to help me break up with an ex when we were in 7th grade.
    Did it by phone, not Facebook, though.
    I was away on summer vacation, blissfully unaware of anything that had happened.
    Then I got home and the shit hit the fan.
    That poor girl has some hardcore issues now.

9. maybe an LOL or a JK or a NVM IM HIGH would of saved u there lol

theres just some things in the world u dont joke about