Dumb Satan

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Antimajesty, Jan 27, 2019.

1. #1 Antimajesty, Jan 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    satan and stuff while smoking weed is a bad combo it is not recommended and thoughts of such things are banned wouldn’t you agree?

The demons on and off weed. Seems legit shoot me a like

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. #2 Deleted member 1034867, Jan 27, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2019
    That's odd--smoking weed increases my connection to Satan. Must be the hellfire OG talking...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. i smoke weed without the need of an imaginary enemy

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. At some point when you’ve stopped smoking Herb for a day or so, reread your post and then tell me one word of it makes sense.

I dare you...

I double dog dare you...

J

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. "The devil made me do it!"

6. Satan is a myth made up to keep the sheep in line . For only christian believe in satan the other billions of people live free of this mind fuck terror.

7. tumblr_mxydblnMXd1rnqwsco2_500.gif

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. My hyper-Christian coworker would claim smoking bud is a sign you're infected by Satan's influence lol

9. WTF? Lmao your co worker is stupid. I believe in GOD and I thank god for the Cannabis plant... without it id likley be inclined to do devilish deeds...

Sent from my screen to yours!

• Like Like x 1
  10. God made herbs for man .
    :hookah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sorry man - a quick Google search will show you that many religions - too many to list believe in the Devil. From Islam, to Buddhist to Hebrew, Zoroastrianism, Bahá'í Faith, Neopagans to so many more -

Absolutely not only Christians that believe in the Evil one at all - in fact most do.

J

12. Tell my wife’s horse that - we were driving the tractor across the pasture with a trailer heaped with fresh cut mature cannabis plants and I had to have my buddy walk along side it because she kept grabbing colas and eating it up!

J

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1