Dumb Rumors you've heard about yourself

Discussion in 'General' started by Floater22, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Everyone has heard something about themselves that is so ridiculous or simply isn't true. I'd like to hear some of these stories.

2. I've heard some ridiculous rumors about me online.

One of the most asinine was the rumor that I dont fish, which is downright retarded.

3. I sell unmentionables....(this was before I had ever even seen weed irl before) Dude was like yea your that **** dealer right?

4. Im pregnant... im really not though i just have a big belly for a female lol. This is why im going to start going to the gym.

5. some men prefer a woman with curves...just saying.

6. Someone also made a rumor that I am a dealer, I found out when a kid tried to buy some Unmentionables from me.

An awesome rumor was that I was doing this hot girl, too bad that wasn't real

7. In 8th grade, myself and a friend of mine at the time were accused of conspiring to commit acts of terrorism (i.e; planting a bomb at our school or something)... now I'm sure you can trust me, that's really not the kind of rumor you want going around... damn, I sure am glad that whole chapter of my life is over with.

8. For me, the rumor was that the reason I went to another school was that I was pregnant! :eek: Everyone was trying to figure out who the father could be! (Fact was, I didn't have a boyfriend and was a virgin.)

Granny :wave:

9. That I'm a snitch

10. When I was in the hospital for behavioral disorders (anxiety, depression, and PTSD) a rumor started that I ran from school and fought a cop and they took me to a 'mental hospital' and that I ended up killing myself haha... The look on their face when I showed up at school 2 months later...

11. Me too. In high school, one of my good friends fucked this douchebag over by snitching on him(which was funny cause he deserved it), but she drug me into it, which was not funny and almost got ME in trouble. Anyway, they called me down to the office so everyone assumed I was a snitch. I just fucking dealt with it because I would've been a snitch if I told everyone who really did it.

Also, when I started dating my boyfriend his alcoholic father said he "heard I was a whore". Prior to being with my boyfriend I was with 2 people in 5 years. I think he was just making it up so he wouldn't get involved with an older chick.

12. That I had sex with my cousins girlfriend.. That was an interesting thanksgiving...

13. This girl left me because she thought I was fucking this hot senior girl while I was sophomore. Never denied so it kinda went on hahah

14. I was chopping to close friends for a bit towards the end of grade 12 and some how.it.got out that I was selling coke and smoking meth, I lost a lot of friends.

15. That i hit my wife ... I don't even have\ta gf anymore lol

16. People always think I'm a stuck up asshole until they talk to me because I'm quiet and in my own world otherwise. Someone's always coming up to me like "so and so thinks you're a bitch!" lol. I guess I can understand it though. I'm like a robot that shuts down when it's alone and powers up to full retard when engaged in conversation. Fuck it.

17. A few times I was told that everyone thought I was a narc until they got to know me. One time I got somebody to elaborate, and he said it was because I was a new guy and wasn't in the room 10 minutes and was already getting high and socializing with the heavies. I was like "WTF?" I was invited! In the army in Germany I was told the guys were planning how they were going to dispose of me. What saved my life was that I got busted and court marshaled for a pipe with residue.

Other times I've had friends tell me they read in the paper that I was found on the side of the road somewhere dead, when they hadn't seen me for 3-4 months.

It's flattering when people tell me how their kids look up to me. I don't really know why. I'm just an old dude, I don't know my ass from a flat rock.

18. Oh man, the crazy shit I have heard about me...

I have been told nearly everything....

Best one, I WAS a tweaker:laughing: fyi:I hate uppers, and the rumor sprung up from my ADHD meds at the time...

19. I used to be called gay by some girls because I used to be scared to talk to girls.

20. Not so long back I was accused of 'attempted rape', which stemmed from a lass who won't leave me alone sleeping in my bed... Fully clothed. lol
    One of those bitches that just can't get over the fact that I want nothing to do with 'em.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Attention_whore

I'm sure you know the type.