Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumb questions novice stoners use

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mandrews9167, Mar 19, 2012.

1. ooh i got a good one.

"How do you do weed"

2. shouldnt it be"dumb questions novice stoners ask?"

3. " Can we park and smoke in your car?"
    NO.

4. omg your avatar is from the Amanda Show!! I loved that show!

5. What if it's a image plus description? I'd think the way the high goes plus the smell/color and crystal amount would at least narrow it down to about 10 or so common strains.

6. #26 washedmothafuka, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    We should start a thread called..."how many of the same threads can we make? Because I don't use the search function." for real though. So many of these threads.

Edit: The majority of people who respond on here are novice smokers thinking their seasoned.

7. Wait if you are desperate enough coke is fine as bong water it just makes everything stink like shit.

8. [quote name='"yankeehazard"']Wait if you are desperate enough coke is fine as bong water it just makes everything stink like shit.[/quote]

Where are you where you have a bong, and coke, but no water?

9. NO man, just no!

10. Me and my friend were stoned one night and he was driving and the road came to a T and there was a stop sign right and in front of us was just trees and I wasn't paying attention and my friend goes "where the fuck is the road!" And I look up and saw trees in front of us and I thought we were about to die but then I realized we weren't even moving.

11. 91% iso alcohol and salt never failed to get the job done no matter what i put in my bong.

12. My buddies car driving to New Orleans after he downed the last bottle of water and refused to pull over to a gas station. So it was either wait five hours for a rest stop of put coke in my bong and smoke.

13. You're in a place with a bong, and coke, but no water.

14. [quote name='"yankeehazard"']

My buddies car driving to New Orleans after he downed the last bottle of water and refused to pull over to a gas station. So it was either wait five hours for a rest stop of put coke in my bong and smoke.[/quote]

I guess that makes sense. I don't drove around with bongs, that didn't even come to mind :smoke:

15. One time I invited a new friend over to smoke, he had never done so before so after we killed a bong pack he was pretty stoned.... And then the next day came and I saw him at school where he told me the weed made bin "trip balls" lol whatever you say bud.

16. "bro.. Im not fucking around but. I think im dreaming, will you pinch me?" he said this with a straight face, i busted out laughing haha

17. "how do you turn weed purple?"

18. Novice friend- "are you sure your not too stoned to drive?"
    Me- "you're never too stoned to drive" *lights up another doobie*
    Sometimes I feel like a sinsai. Hahaha

19. Friend: Hand me dat fire son. Me: Uh, you mean this? 'hands lighter'