Dumb cops.!

Discussion in 'General' started by imondat420, Sep 30, 2011.

1. About a week ago me and 3 friends were clam baking/hotboxing my car at our normal spot, a parking area about 3 miles outta my town. And we were smoking a fat ass blunt, we see a cop Rollin down the road, and I toss the blunt under the car cause he stops near us. He comes walking up to us, and just starts randomly bullshiting about car robberies and junk. Meanwhile I'm thinking "I can smell that blunt. Which means he can too... Fuck" we all lit ciggs to just have a cover, were all baked as fuck. I said I couldn't smoke and drive very well. The point of the story is we end up talking to a cop for about 25 minutes. With a burning blunt under the car. Hahaha. He never even asked us about weed or anything. He leaves, I grab what was rest of the blunt, and light it back up :)

2. You should be saying, "Cool cops" for letting you dummies go (smoking in public - especially as sitting ducks in a car). When will you kids ever learn?

He LET YOU GO because he was cool - not because he was dumb.

You should be doing a fucking dance right now because you'd be in some shit if that cop wasn't so "dumb".

3. Not dumb...Nice.

4. He could have been a dick and taken your weed. I know I would have..

5. very VERY nice cop ahaaha

6. It wasn't public. It's pretty much In the middle of a feild on a road that no one ever uses

7. Cool story brumpskin

8. I bet he wasn't dumb, you were lucky he wasn't a dick.