Dumb Cop Doesn't Understand The Law!!-Video

Discussion in 'General' started by bsays, May 4, 2007.

1. I wish I new the outcome of this...

2. well it just shows that anyone can do whatever they want if they have the presence of an imbred cop behind them....

god, i wish i knew what happened afterwards,... if anyone knows, or has a link to it pls let me know... i hope that cop got fired and that chick got arrested and made some dike chicks bitch...

thats enraging!!!!

3. Same here, my eyes were glued.

4. Smart thinking with the camera! And major props to that guy for knowing exactly what rights he had.

5. I really enjoyed watching that. People have to know their rights.

6. More people need to stand up to police and stick up for their rights and themselves like this man here, and a video camera can deff help.

7. hahah i hope the bitch and pig get sued :p. and if anyone knows what happened after tell us :p

8. That was awesome. That guy definitely knew what he was doing and what he was talking about.

9. I think it's safe to say both of them got fired, cuz come on, you expect that guy to show up unprepared for court? hahaha :smoke:

10. what a dumb bitch....i mean....wow

11. thanks for posting that! That cop really had no idea about a basic right.. thats unbelievable.

12. I was readin some of the comments for the video and some people were saying that since someone called the health inspectors then that qualified as probable cause, anyone know if thats true?

13. all people from indiana are crazy.

Hope that guy made some money.

14. wow anyone know the outcome?

15. Apparently this is the reason for it all

16. hahaha wow i bet that guys rollin in the money.

stupid bitches like that make me wanna slap em in the face, but props to him for having the vid camera ready to get that shit for court.

edit: just saw the post above me.. man thats weak as shit. poor guy

17. i heard he was trying to install it himself without the proper permits. If so, he got what he deserved, because thats very dangerous messing around with raw sewage. If it got absorbed into the ground and got into the water table, it could ruin the whole town's water supply if they use well water.

18. That is complete bullshit. I guarentee that guy got it ruled out in court and sued them. You have right to unreasonable searches and seizures, and even a goverment official cant violate that w/o a search warrent, let alone health inspector.

19. sorry for double and 200th post , but even if it dangerous to do that she should have gotten a warrant first.