Dumb ass driver

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by steezyDAT, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Safety isn't the issue with Civics, they're just kinda slow and tend to sound like fart.

2. saying o haters gonna hate isn't a magical word that absolves you from responsibility for your stupidity, i have a feeilng if you keep doin shit like that it will catch up with you i just hope that tundra finds you in a dark parking lot alone one \night and takes his payment out of your face and ribs.:hello:

3. they ain't gonna spend thousands of dollars to figure who broke the 200 dollar window...

4. Once again ignorance shines through in your words...

5. #25 daTrueSasquatch, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    not dissagreeing with you whatsoever, but the early 90's civic hatches are absolute death traps. especially if they're modded and gutted like all the kids who are trying to act hood do to them. might as well roll downthe street in a massive tin can

6. see a guy in a black honda with bright ass light, loud as fuck come at me broooo!

7. #27 daTrueSasquatch, Aug 1, 2011
    what part of my post suggested that they spend any sum of money?

8. On second thought, I'm not even gonna waste my bullets on him, it looks like he'll just get himself killed one way or another...

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84LmN-2AUXI]‪Bisimoto 724whp 1.6L wagon burnout video‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    this wago has a single cam and hitting 724whp...and its a dseries lmaoooo

10. takes a man to point a gun, takes a bigger man to pull the trigger, and takes a bitch to pistol whip

11. That is true though...

12. I really can't tell if the OP is trolling or is really this unintelligent?

13. I guess a real man doesn't even pull out his gun to begin with...

I guess a real man can just shrug it off and drive on, as if nothing had happened...

14. i ead this post to the beat of vanilla ice. you know how it goes ice ice ice hahahahahah

15. #36 LETTUCE CHIEF, Aug 1, 2011
    Everyones in the System, but not everyones finger printz are in the system.

And op, you throw wrenches at peoples head(easily couldve hit the driver in the head, knocked him unconscious and he very well couldve crashed at 40mph which can be fatal)when they hit the brakes?

Anyway id hate to see what you do when someone takes a shit. Youll probably blow the house up claiming they were gassing you.

16. Hahaha that's exactly what I was going for.

17. If this guy isnt trolling, I am guessing we arent getting the full story here. People with immature attitudes tend to leave out their part in bad situations.

18. Its assholes on the road like you that get people killed.

19. You're incorrect madam, its assholes of assholes who creates this assholes like me