Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dugouts?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Snorkelburge, Mar 4, 2007.

1. I'm thinking on getting a nice dugout. I like my little cheap one hitter for a casual hit now and again, but I found a couple dugouts at a local headshop and it got me wondering about it.

What's ya'll opinion on dugouts? Who has a system?

And I promise one day I'll post sober! :smoking:

2. imo dugouts suck. just my opinion though. i personally like sneak-a-tokes. you can use them as one-hitters if you want, and can also pack a whole bowl if you want. their small size makes them very easy to puff off of without looking suspicious.

3. to each his own, but I love dugouts. They're perfect for personal use if you just want a few tokes. I like how you can store some bud in it and quickly and easily get a nice toke. Also good for concerts or just going out.

Totally worth the small price tag if you ask me.

4. yea, it seems to be a unique method of tokage. they usually average around $20, so the price tag isnt much of a hindrance.

i say go for it, i'm sure it'll come in handy plenty of times.

5. I grew up on dugouts, I have now progressed to the 21st century and now travel with a canvas dugout. I looked for over 2 hours for a pic of one but to no avail. It is basically a dugout size wallet that has a pouch on one side and a couple elastic bands on the other side to hold your glass chillum and a lighter. It zips up really nicely to hold evreything in. It also has a couple of areas to hold papes and other stuff. I really like it! Now that I am a mmj patient I use it as a wallet its great I keep everything important to me at hand.

6. I prefer bullets, you can pack serious bowls in em.

7. I found a dugout at work (20 feet away from where I sit right now) and it definitely was worth hanging on to. Class trip to Valleyfair with a dugout was awesome. Smokin on rides and everything is sweet. OH SHIT! I forgot I bought a kick ass blue & green stained wood dugout and lost it! Well thanks for re-opening old wounds man, jk. I'd get one, they are pretty sweet.

8. :)

Yeah, I've decided to pick one up tomorrow. Nothing flashy, just a cheap one. I can always invest in something better if it proves useful. :smoking:

9. Ya they are pretty sweet. I love mine. They are fun and pretty easy to make too.