Dude, you know what would fucking rock?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sad Panda, Nov 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If we had a big Grass City party together. It would be amazing. We\'d just smoke ourselves stupid all night. Think of the amazing homegrown bud, the huge bongs, the joint-rolling contests, the music, the movies, the poetry...

Maybe we\'ll have to do this when weed gets legalized so we can actually feel free to give out our addresses and shit.

Man, I think I just really want some stoner friends. All my friends don\'t even want to try (I\'m 18 and college! I mean, wtf? It\'s fuckin COLLEGE).

2. i dont have that many stoner friends either

3. We can do it at critters house!!!!!

4. yeah i\'ll bring some buds......it would be good, but i don\'t see it getting legalised any time soon in the States........but we could all go to the Dam......that would be great........Peace out......Sid

5. everybody is gonna be to stoned to make it....lol....

or we will have spent all our money on weed ......and not be able to afford it...

6. yeah, panda...

i\'ve been hard-pressed to find some cool stoner friends at college too.

it pisses me off, because i always just pictured college as being this crazy utopia, where the bud grows like grass, and the girls spread at the drop of a hat...

*cough, cough*... uh... anyway...

yeah.

-The Infrequent Ninja

7. ya,all welcome at my place anytime ya in my neck of the woods.nice buds garunteed :D

8. That\'d be my guess!! lmfao!! but it would be grrrrreat :smoking:

9. does anyone know the cost of going to amsterdam and some good places to stay and visit?

10. i was just thinking of he same thing!!!!!!!!!! it would be great if a bunch of us could go to amsterdam and have a \"grasscity convention\". there wouldnt be a single day of unstonedness. it would be some expensive shit though

11. Almost all my friends are stoners, and those that dont smoke have nothing against it, so its all good.

12. hahah i havent hung out with someone and NOT blazed in about a year... hahah. all my friends smoke.

hahah that just made me think, i have a friend named ryan, met him 3 years ago. havent ever had a day we were together and didnt get stoned, hopefully we can keep the record strong! hahaha.

13. most my friends toke... but i have a pretty good amount that don\'t as well... oh well, life is good :)

i think we should all go to critter\'s and party... we should bring a lot of fire-works too :D lol

14. bud head should have another city party. maybe I won\'t have to work this time.

15. I\'ll Bring Tha MuNcHiEs! haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.