dude, me and my cousin philip

Discussion in 'General' started by HoldFastHope, Jun 12, 2009.

1. me and my cousin philip have the sickest way to roll blunts. we roll it up all nice, and then, we throw it at the wall. and if it breaks we just start over. my friend said it's a waste but idc 'cause my mom comes down every weekend with like 2 oz of Purple Haze

2. lololololololol

what in the fuck?

3. Does sound like a waste.
    I wouldn't care if I was getting two ounces every weekend, I still wouldn't blatantly waste it like that.

4. Interesting...but kinda odd...

5. this is my kinda post

6. #8 HuNGryStOneR, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009

lmao, and isn't purple haze extinct.

7. Umm, you sound like a 17 year old kid who is making up the 2oz-of-haze story just to impress us.

This is with all due respect.

/sarcasm

:D :wave:

8. It's just names, any purple weed someone grows can be purple haze.

9. dude, you should insert those blunts in your mouths and hold flames to the ends, that is some trippy shit man. :rolleyes:

10. !llort eht deef t'noD

11. oooooohhhhhh ok

12. Yep.

Even if it is still floating around somewhere, that kid isn't getting it.

13. he means its a waste of a blunt.
    :D

14. I'm sure others would disagree, and in some cases strain names may actually be legit and speak for a certain type of weed.

In my experiences, strain names are just a gimmick to sell pot. I buy pot by how it looks, smells, and makes me feel. If my dealer isn't considerate enough for that I don't buy frm them

Lucky most of my dealers smoke a joint with me before I buy.

15. really though, i dont know how he fit it in there either:confused: :cool:

16. Dude thats nothing, cause every weekend me and my cousin philip have the sickest way to roll blunts. we roll it up all nice, and then, we throw it at the wall. and if it breaks we just start over. my friend said it's a waste but idc 'cause my mom comes down every weekend with like 2 oz of Purple Haze

You can't beat that shit brah.

17. dude... where are you from? This is really weird but i know someone who always throws his blunts against a wall hard before smoking it. He says "its not a good blunt if it cant withstand being thrown at a wall." I always thought it was extremely odd... are you him?

18. Hahahaa