dude, look at this shit

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, Jan 15, 2012.

1. #1 darksmoker, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDuO4P7Jtr0]Joplin Tornado Destroys Grandma's House - YouTube[/ame]

can you imagine this shit? i mean yeah i know worse has happened japan etc. but this can happen fucking anywhere. it did, last season...fuckin springfield, minneapols, st louis, tuscaloosa, birmingham, little rock, beebe (arkansas black bird death town), raleigh and of course joplin... all suffering a good degree of destruction this past season, it can happen any time......i mean can you even fucking IMAGINE if that happened to you or...your grandma? who's probably lived there for years? complete fuckin destruction in mere seconds....

if i have drawn you in somehow and got you interested, look at this shit too...watch how it just gets worse and worse and more intense by the second...you can even hear the tornado destroying their house. its scary shit lol
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo81EQN98Oo[/ame]

sorry i know this is fuckin long but know what fuck it hopefully someone reads this lol

IF THIS IS how you want proof...here's one that hopefully hits home...a couple college kids, stoners like us, their house destroyed in tuscaloosa alabama. literally 5 minutes after the tornado.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgdWWMkvRBY&list=FLQsTXOgYAbPwOKQ7FjeXEXg&index=2&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

2. Tornadoes are AWESOME to look at from a distance, but when they hit your house, they suck.

3. yeah man. total destruction. totally fucked up. everyyyyythingggg you ownnnn and your damn transportation.

4. My dad and his work crew were 45min. away from that when it happened. My pa drove through the town and took pictures, fucking crazy... (Joplin)

5. Damn nature you scary

6. Holy fuck, I just watched the second video of the tornado going over their house, that sucks. They better have insurance lol.

7. really? thats fucking awesome that they went and helped man. i wasnt able to make it there...but when a tornado struck the city that i work in, i helped out quite a bit, and when another tornado that hit that same night hit my college i helped out a lot of friends....and when yet another tornado hit again on the same night in a town 10 mins away that i frequently drive through, i was there...pullin people of their pile of a house........intense feelings.....will change a man i tell you what..

8. I didnt watch the vids yet..Playing poker..But I will watch later

DUDE..Joplin got distroyed!

I remember watching fox news about that shit..I feel for them ppl:(

9. I actually have photos of a "tornado" type thing that was right in my front yard from a year ago ill post pics when i get them uploaded.

10. The 2nd vid..

Sounds like there is like 20 ppl in that house..But the dude
    holding the camera is soo calm..But probably cause he's drinking.;)

You can hear him crack brews open..:rolleyes:

Aslo you can hear the tornado aproaching too..Creepy shit too!

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

closest ive come to seeing a "tornado", going to be going to kansas this summer, probably going to do some chasing...

the after-storm was beautiful heres a pic of that,

[​IMG]

12. Can I be a storm chaser with you. I'll risk my life for a job

13. yeah you can hear him open probably a beer can haha. but its just fucking crazy to imagine. power out, news saying gigantic deadly tornado in your city, storm intensifies and intensifies until it downs your trees....then going to the basement and hearing your house get destroyed....unreal

beautiful, beautiful shot theres man. thats fucking awesome.

14. PinkFloyd08...Thanks pic 5 is now my desk top background..+rep..:wave:

Darksmoker...I know brotha blade..Thats sum scary shit to hear your house being
    distroyed...Put reality into prospective too at the time.

I wont lie..I experienced 3 tornados but no F-5 shit!

I'll never forget the sound one makes.:(

That why I said I could hear it aproaching in the vid and the dude was like "listen to that wind"

Uummm NO fucker its the tornado aproaching!..Drink another!..lol

15. Do you have a high resolution pic of that? That's incredibly beautiful.

16. mine too. haha.