Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dude... it's 4:20 somewhere...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kevin McGram, Nov 29, 2008.

1. so me and my stoner family like to pay our respects to all the unfortunate people around the world that aren't smoking the reefer. so we make sure that throughout the day we get as many 4:20's as possible. For instance... ay 7:20 here in indiana... it's 4:20 back in my homeland california... and also on the opposite side of the globe somewhere that I cant think of right now... has anyone gotten addicted to this wonderful little game on their own? I'm gonna go be a good boy and smoke for Santa Right now and hope he brings me a 1000w HPS for christmas :D:smoking:

2. i have three clocks in my room..
    all some amount of hours apart.
    so.. it's 4:20 six times a day in my room. :)

but rarely do i ever get the chance to do it at 4:20 because i always spot it before and then get distracted and miss it, or... well i never pay attention to the time. ..fucking time.

3. now this is a prime example of a postive direction in human evolution :hello:

4. elaborate. you have my interest if its legit science-backed philosophy.

5. I am not sure if this is science-backed but it's all good....

there was a great Indian man named P.R.Sarkar who came up with something called "The Law of Social Cycles" and it basically said there are four social classes that have existed in each and every civilization since ancient times. A society "evolves over time in terms of four distinct eras." the four classes were intellectual, warrior, acquisitor, and laborer. (seek knowledge for an in-depth look into all the classes and ages) Our focus is on the age of acquisitor because we are in its final stages. This is age can be summed up in a few words: a time of moral deprivation, where the almighty dollar rules all. now, there is no room for relaxation or time for draw from the chalice when these are our conditions of life. the stress levels are high. time has turned into our enemy. we can try to escape to the top of the highest mountain, but they'll catch ya like a vampire in the night. time is not our enemy when we deticate holy times such as 4:20 PM, 4:20 AM, 16:20 (whenever the clock strikes the holy hour anywhere on the globe) to the holy herb. instead of deticating times to mindless media garbage such as the price is right or having a politician set his alarm for when it is time get up on that tv and LIE! it is all about deticating time to el cuatrocientos biente fever. it guides the soul in the positive direction no doubt

6. #6 reefer541, Nov 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2008
    A pre-planned C-section allowed me to pick my daughters birthday.... I didn't know then how perfect that date would be: 4/20 :hello: So, every time I look at her or think about her birthday, it's 420 time. (oh yeah, she is 20 now and I did not smoke while pregnant and nursing)

7. fuck the time! smoke when you want

8. Ya.. I don't do that 4:20 bs.. Its only an excuse to smoke

9. not enough 420's in my day.

10. 20 more minutes!
    woo!

already packed my bowl!

11. I just said that I try to catch as many in a day as possible... I didnt say those were the only times I smoke.... Im fact Im smoking right now... and its not 4:20 anywhere...:smoke:

12. well duh. that's the point. :) haha.

13. Haha at my boy's house this is actually what we do too.

If someone notices that it's 4:20 somewhere, we automatically roll something up. It's a good way to keep the smoke flowing.

14. Yeah, I smoke at all times of the day, But ESPECIALLY at 4:20, Gotta pay your respects to the sacred time ya know?

15. Look at the text below my username.

16. Everything you were saying sounded good until that last part. Saddens me to see what could of been a good argument and point is soiled by something so meaningless and sutpid. Dedicate our time to the holy herb? What?

Am I the only one who thinks weed isn't some "holy" herb rather a random plant created by mother nature with some indistinct medicinal uses. People need to get over themselves