Dude, Im so high I _________

Discussion in 'General' started by astro_righteous, Dec 19, 2006.

1. dude im so high i just ate 100 bucks worth of sushi.

i did for real. so good that shit.

any ways, im so high, i lost consciousness for like at least 30 seconds and then i realized i was still awake and there was this big ass spot of drool running down my chin and onto my pants. fucking crazy buds man.

2. dude, im so high i tripped over my heater and face planted into my xbox, now my head hurts :mad:

3. "dude, i'm so high i can't feel my feat"

4. iM SO HIGH THAT i FEEL LIKE ROLLING ANOTHER BLUNT

5. Tried to french inhale a mouth full of water that I had just taken a sip of, without even thinking about it.

I'm dead, one hundred percent, fucking serious. Lol.

6. i justa te a bunch ove del taco and i threw up right after cuz i ate too much and i just though about eating it cuz it was a waste of food yeah sorry.... i know gross i was like wtf is wrong with me!

7. sklfjd;sgs';gs'gsl olgfjko? fodjfa[pafg :hello: l;m!!!!dkfmslkn :smoking: ......................

8. hold that thought and ill be back :smoking:

9. ride a bike, that sounds like so much fun.

10. "I'm so high, I can hear the grass breathing, lets get the grass high!"

That was one wacky afternoon.

11. i want some of what this guy is smoking :)

12. i'm so high i am on a weed smoking forum with over 100 posts

13. i was so high one time that i literally crapped my pants.......twice. it happened like 20 min apart from each other too.

14. Thats happened to me too

15. hahahahaha damn that cracked me up were you alone or with freinds hahahaha:smoking:

16. when im high sometimes i feel like i almost let one out or something. i cant stand it

17. i was by myself when it happened. i had eaten like 6 firecrackers the day before and i wake n baked as soon as i opened my eyes. like 30 min later i had to fart, and let's just say methane wasn't the only thing coming out of my ass.

18. happens to the best of us man hahahaha damn thats still funny

19. HAHAHAHA man u must have had some of the brown bomber.