Dude... I fucked up..

Discussion in 'General' started by Herb Pheonix, Jan 11, 2012.

1. So I bought a pizza...

And the pizza dude hands me my change..

Looks at me funny...

I think... "why the fuck is he looking at me funny?"

I tell him late and walk away...

I realize later... I forgot to tip him :*(

I'm scared to or dominoes again... :(

2. aw hell just orderd from papa johns waiting for the pizzas cant be forgetting.

cause you know what they do when were not looking

:hide:

3. Poor pizza boy :(

4. Dude I was just trying to figure out if I can get away with tipping $2 on a $13 pizza. Decided against it cuz I felt bad, but the fact that you tipped your guy nothing makes me feel a lot better. I'm going for it.

5. Call back and apologize. You could probably stop by at a later time and have them give him the tip.

6. [quote name='"abbyyyyx"']Poor pizza boy :([/quote]

Pizza guy...

Pizza delivery boys cease being pizza deliver BOYS at 18

Psh.

7. Me and my friends ordered pizza back in high school from dominos but we spent most of our money on weed and didnt have money to tip pizza guy, so he called us fucking pricks when we gave him exact change for the pizza and no tip.

8. #8 Hypnocrite, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    Dude my high school had dominos as a pizza choice, I found a pube in a pizza one day freshman year... Never ate pizza in high school again... Don't tip that shit!

EDIT: yeah tipping in general is cool. That's like how they make their earning. One time I ordered jimmy johns really high, and i thought the sammich was $8-$10 so i planned on giving the guy like 13 bucks and pay with a 20 dollar bill. I was really high so in my head i kept practicing saying, 'can i get $7 back?' The guy came and told me the order was only like 6.50 or something. Well I gave him the twenty and without think said, 'can i get 7 back please?' He smiled really wide and told me he really appreciated it. I was really high so i didn't really know what he was talking about. I didn't realize how much i tipped him until i got back to my room. Making him smile like that from my tip made my sammich taste that much better :smoke:

9. maybe they put a pube on your pizza b/c the time before you didnt tip them, prick.

10. lmao one time when i was little i paid the dominos guy in coins and i shorted him like 3 dollers and i knew he wouldnt count it cause its alot to count so he left and an hour later he called and said i shorted him and hes gona come back later and kick my "punk little ass" lol

i told him whatevr hewont do anything...after i hung up on him i called my older brothers freinds and they came over and waited. sure enough the guy actauly came back and my brothers freinds waited in the woods and...well... lets just say he didnt come back again

11. [quote name='"letsmokeasweet"']lmao one time when i was little i paid the dominos guy in coins and i shorted him like 3 dollers and i knew he wouldnt count it cause its alot to count so he left and an hour later he called and said i shorted him and hes gona come back later and kick my "punk little ass" lol

i told him whatevr hewont do anything...after i hung up on him i called my older brothers freinds and they came over and waited. sure enough the guy actauly came back and my brothers freinds waited in the woods and...well... lets just say he didnt come back again[/quote]

That's funny as fuck. Any guy that threatens a little kid for 3 bucks should get his ass kicked anyways.

12. You know that came out of his paycheck, right? So, not only did he have to pay for a pizza some snot-nosed brat tried to steal from him, he got his ass kicked, too. As if enlisting older kids to beat the shit out of someone (who works and contributes to society) is so sweet. :rolleyes:

Wtf is wrong with people?!

13. [quote name='"tranquiltoker28"']You know that came out of his paycheck, right? So, not only did he have to pay for a pizza some snot-nosed brat tried to steal from him, he got his ass kicked, too. As if enlisting older kids to beat the shit out of someone (who works and contributes to society) is so sweet. :rolleyes:

Wtf is wrong with people?![/quote]

Well he deserves it for threatening the kid.

14. It happens, I used to deliver and at least its not as bad as giving me a dollar for a tip. Seriously who does that? I always hand the driver at least 3 or 4 buck. Cmon son.

15. You need to share that pizza with all of us and go drive to the
    pizza place and tip the dude...:wave:

16. Shut the fuck up dude.

That money came out of his paycheck. Delivery drivers barely get paid $2 dollars an hour.Plus some places dont compensate for gas either.

How would you like it if someone came up to you and stole three dollars out of your wallet and spit in your face and said fuck you, deal with it.

Thats basically what that kid did. You both are terrible fucking human beings.

With that thinking, Im sure you both will go far in life.

17. I'm a pizza delivery driver and I really don't fucking understand people who don't tip.

I just drove a fucking pizza to your lazy ass and you can't even give me 2 damn dollars?!@?

If I get pizza delivered I always tip $3-5. Never anything below that.

18. Yeah I deliver pizzas and sometimes when someone gives me a dollar its almost like a big "fuck you!" I'm a big tipper when I go out or if I order pizzas. I think its the right thing to do and it improves your service and relationship with people in the future. People appreciate getting tipped so much that a lot of places I go give me special service and things for free. I've gotten so many free things from places that I wind up getting more than tip in things.

Not tipping hurts you.... It makes little sense. I treat the regulars different who tip and the ones who don't. In certain cases i'll deliver the tippers their pizza before those who are rude or do not tip. Everyone does this.

19. #19 tranquiltoker28, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    In my state, the servers are taxed at like 18% of their income or something like that, so when you don't tip here it's an even bigger slap in the face. Granted, some places add gratuity automatically to the bill b/c of this, but a lot (probably most) don't. So when you don't tip in Oregon, you're kind of saying "fuck you" twice. I usually tip at least 25%, more for better service. The least I've tipped is 10%, but that's because our waitress was a bitch and didn't get our orders right. Like, we almost spoke to the manager about it. But that was only once.

I don't order if I can't tip anything, though...I'd feel too bad. :(

20. Get a new job if you do not like working for tips. Don't see why i should have to pay a delivery fee and tip you.