DuckyX's CFL Closet grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Duckyx, Sep 2, 2010.

1. #1 Duckyx, Sep 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
    They sprouted on Aug 29 2010.

Hey buddies, Alright well here I go again with growing my pot. Told my self last year was the last. XD ah well I lied.

Here are some of the things Iv got using.

Basic potting soil with minimal Nutes. Has some nute balls in the soil and im pissed about that. but there isnt a lot of them and I figured I wont need to feed so often, I just hope they all didnt pop and all the nutes over nuted the soil. but Ill figure all that out when the problems happen If any.

Using CLFS. for veging 3x 26w daylights, and 1 15w cfl 27k. Because To add a little red spectrum. Iv got 42ws lying around, Ill hook up if I need them, or more daylights if need be.

for the flower part I bought a 200w Bright wing set up for $100. Looks beautiful. The bulb is damn right HUGE!!!!!!!! but Looks like it will do the trick.
    The last grows I used 6 42w cfls. Seemed to work. but I didnt like the lighting set up i had with it at all.

Seeds are 2 strawberry coughs, 1 KB seed, and 1 unknown Dank seed.

- Im in the process of getting mylar for the walls, If I cant Ill just do a flat white pant. But that will be fixed before the flowering.

Hoping to have 45-50 days in vegging, Then 70-90 days in flower. Hoping all goes well.

Well here are the pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Update, sept 4.

Got mylar, Moved the plants under the 200w with the 4 daylights set in the middle.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. #3 Duckyx, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
    just a picture update.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]