Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dub Side of the Moon

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lua, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Has anyone ever listened to Dub Side of the Moon by Easy Star All-Stars? It's the reggae version of Dark Side of the Moon. I thought it was pretty sweet and was just wondering what other people thought of it.

2. that band is pretty awesome. .

they covered a radiohead album too if your into that sort of thing

3. DUB side of the moon is the shit for real. I have had this forever and then I lost it on my computer a few months back. I was so bitter because this album is dope. I found it on the internet and now i have been dubbin' out lately again which is fuckin real nice

4. Sounds interesting. Downloading the album now.

5. yeah thanks man this shit is cool for real. i woulda never found this.

6. There is a Music section you know...

7. great album - one of my favorites

very chill

8. Most definitely, I love that cd man. I listened to it for months once I found it. I love how it starts with the sound of bong rips in the background.

9. great cd.. have had it forever

10. this :smoking:

11. I just downloaded Dub Side, amazing so far can't wait to rip my new bong while listening

12. It's real chill to listen to whether you are smoking by yourself or with some friends.

13. That album is the fucking shit. I jam to it all the time.

14. Well, you guys convinced me. about to download it.

15. one of the best cover albums ever

16. I love that album, great music. I think my favorite song on it is the version of Breathe.

17. I downloaded it, listened to on song and stopped. I love it. Burned it to CD and I am going to take it with me on my trip today. Thanks to the OP for lettin me know about this!

18. Just listened to it. It's pretty badass, I like it.

19. downloading...I love Floyd so I can see it being mad chill. Just bought The Wall on DVD.