dual room grow tent?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by common_wealth, Jan 20, 2010.

1. looking for something practical. does anyone know of any grow tent that are divided into two room (for obvious reasons)?

anything would help. thanx!

2. I haven't personally seen or heard of any divided tents. But I'm not 100% certain there aren't any divided grow tents. So I wouldn't take that I haven't seen any with 100% certainty.

You could just as well buy a big tent and make a divider yourself. But why do that and have a risk of light leaks between the flower and veg divides, when you could just buy 2 smaller tents and have dedicated veg and flower tents.

3. Or you can just buy two grow tents!

4. HTG makes an affordable tent that I have heard has good quality.

5. I have two HTG tents I highly recommend them.

6. I imagine it would'nt be that hard with the right material. But I opted 2 seperate.

7. You should definitely check out hbmodular.net I am looking for the same thing and I was thinking that it would be perfect the only thing is I'm not too sure where they sell it check it out though

8. make your own tent! so easy, cheap, and you can get the exact shape you want!!
    get some poly and some PVC piping or some 2x2s and build away! it's not hard at all.

9. Did that..turns out poly and wood, have no climate control ability at all:eek:

Now Im with the OP, lookin gfor a 2 room tent. Not for veg/flower so much...but still would like 2 rooms.

But 1 tent so's I could do some climate control in 2 zones with 1 heater/Ac unit.