Dual Exhaust

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Canadian Dank, Dec 29, 2012.

1. if you want looks and sound then go for a Y pipe (if you have a single exhaust mani), if you just want sound then go for a single exhaust to a nice muffler.

2. Alright let me try again. It doesnt matter if its dual or single. If your allowing the exhaust to escape faster with bigger tubing or duals its going to improving the ability for exhaust to escape and its going to gain power. Regardless of dual or single. And exhaust is one of the first things that should be upgraded.

What car are you talking about? And when did I say my car was faster than yours I just bought it? Could you post your Dyno sheets? And what are you talking about needing bends for backpressure as long as you have proper sized exhaust tubing youll be fine. And if you want sound you most definetly want dual exhaust. Two mufflers=more sound.
    Haha geez really op what you should do is ignore everything youve read and go research from actual car building books or car forums. Not on some forum about weed. People spend lots of money on there cars and to think that everyone who has dual exhaust doesnt need it or is doing it wrong is ridiculous