Dtoker420's highary

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DToker420, May 6, 2011.

1. #101 DToker420, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha no problem I appreciate the feedback :) this gets me through the boring days.

2. Thumbs up. Dang, it would probably take you like five months to get clean if you ever needed to, if your sweat smells like weed. I feel like if you're a major stoner you just exude weed after a while. Like sometimes I'll be out and catch a whiff and I'm turning around trying to find out where it's coming from and then I realize it's me.

3. #103 DToker420, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha I actually don't smoke that often. 2-3 times a week maybe. But grams each time I smoke. Some weeks I just go without smoking to keep my tolerance low so I can get a good experience every time.

4. Entry 27,
    I Talk to Cats

So today started with me getting a text from colby asking if I wanted to chill today. I of course said yes but not until a little later, and I had no weed so we needed to wait for my dealer to respond. We both threw down $30 so we could get an 1/8th.

Finally, at about 1 in the afternoon I'm chilling with Colby, and my dealer tells me to meet him at a store to pick it up and not to bring anyone else. So it was kind of weird that he would say that, kind of sketched me out(sounded like he was gonna mug me at the time), but I went to meet him.

I get to the store and 30 mins after I get there he finally shows up with a friend; this also sketched me out because no he had more people. He tells me to walk with him behind the store to a place noone would see(sketched me out more). Finally we stop and he turns around and says, dead serious, "now we're gonna kill you and take your money." I practically shit myself, almost cried a little :(. Then a second later he says,"nah, just kidding man, check out this dank." *phew* fucking relief, my adrenaline was pumping haha. But ya, anyway the deal went down smoothly, and it really dank weed; very green, covered in trichomes, had a very pungent odor, and tasted slightly of lemon or sourish.

I get back to Colby and begin to roll a pretty decent joint which we then smoke. Two big hits off it and I'm already feeling the full effects. It was a really good, energetic high, definitely saliva dominant, but now I'm feeling kinda relaxed so I'm thinking it was definitely a hybrid with a decent percentage of indica.

After chilling out for awhile we decide to hit up our friend Sam, hoping he'll be able to have a smoke with us. We drive up to the lake where he lives and chill there until he tells us he's ready to go. He gets to the lake and we all go in his car to his families other house so we can help him take his cats to the lake house.

We arrive at his house at exactly 4:20 and Colby heads for the bathroom. I see the digital clock on the microwave and see that it says 4:20, so I yell to Sam, "dude we gotta get out there and light this right now!", pointing to the time. Packed bowl in hand we run out to his porch and light it in record time. Colby came out of the bathroom at 4:21, so he missed it.

So we start smoking the bowl just chatting and shit. We start talking about girls, how there aren't any decent, loyal girls in our town. I tell them how things are going with the girl I'm trying to get with. You know, typical stoned man to man conversations.

Eventually we help him get his cats in there travel cages. This was one of the saddest things I have ever seen. The cats were obviously struggling to stay out of the cages but we just had to kind of stuff them in there. As Sam gathers the rest of the stuff he needed I'm just watching the cats try to do anything to get out of the cages and ate meowing pitifully. All I can do is sit there and say, "I'm sorry cats. I'm so sorry :("<- literally what I did. Colby called Sam a "hitler but with cats", that had us rolling around laughing for a longgg time.

So it was a really good day. First time I've had some fun outside of my house in a while.
    Well that's about it for the day, hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed participating :)
    End entry 27

5. Ok, this is not an entry, I just feel the need to tell everyone that I am reading a book right now...and I'm reading all the quotes as if the character would say them. So, say there's this guy named razim, naturally, his voice would be Arabic? So I talk in an Arabic accent. This is just TOO funny hahaha awww man ok well I'll probably have another entry up tomorrow.

6. Another reason I like these is that they're just so bizarre, and everybody has their own life story... like the way they see the world and the experiences they have are so unique, and this is a wonderful example of it. cheers bro.

7. Entry 28,
    R.I.P. Oscar :(

By the title you can probably tell that I am now mourning the passing of my close companion Oscar :( he's been with me since the very beginning and yesterday he met his end with a rock wall. He will be greatly missed by both myself and all of those who had the privilege to use this fine piece of glass.
    I would like to have a moment of silence...
    Ok thanks :) now, I'm looking around for a new piece and was thinking about getting a customized, handmade, just for me. It would be awesome to feel like I was smoking out of a one of a kind pipe. But if anyone has any good suggestions for me I'll be glad to hear them :)

Anyway, now I can tell the story of how it came to be that my bowl was broken. I was in cape cod for 4 days and I took a voluntary tolerance break during that time. I had a great time there; went tubing(crazyyy!), hung out on the beach, got sun poisoning, and went on an awesome nature ride.
    So, when I got back home I was in a great amount of pain, my whole face was covered in nasty blisters from the sun. I decided that I would heavily medicate myself to dull the pain. I packed up a full bowl of Oscar of some very good bud, just completely covered in trichs, and good bud density. Amazing weed basically.
    I was smoking this tight bowl I packed when I started to hear thunder in the distance, no big deal, thought I would be done before it got to my house. But I was really spacing out my hits on the bowl so eventually it started to rain. I seeked out cover in my leanto that we usually hold wood in and smoked in there for a while.

I saw a very large spider in a web next to where I was toking, so I started to blow all my smoke at it. That spider got sooooo high. He was like staggering around his web and shit. I was sitting there smiling all like, "yeahhh spider. You highhhhh!", damn it was funny.
    That was about at the end of my bowl, and when it was cashed I went to tap it out on the rock wall like I always do. I guess this time I tapped it too hard or on the wrong spot on the bowl because it broke in half :( I was practically crying when it happened. I buried it in a rotten tree stump and said my goodbyes quickly because it was pouring by then. There will be no real replacement for Oscar, he was a piece that I had grown very attached to. Tonight I will be taking hits in memory of Oscar in my other bowl. It won't be the same :(
    Well hopefully I'll get to hang out with Colby and the godfather and have a very chill night in remembrance. We all loved that bowl. Well, gc I'm going to have to call this the end of this entry.
    End entry 28

8. Nooooooo! Oscar!!! Sorry to hear that man, having a bowl break is one of the most tragic things that can happen to you short of actual death and loss of limb. My condolences to you. My advice is, don't rush out and get something new...just let it come to you. You may see the perfect piece if you look around and ask around. Or the perfect idea might occur to you while you're tripping. Otherwise you should befriend (aka smoke up) a glass artist; if you don't know one I can imagine things'd get expensive. That's what I'd really like to do, learn to blow glass. You could get so much weed if you were a glass blower.

9. ^
    Where I live I doubt I could find a glass artist. Or it would be extremely difficult to. I was planning on checking out all the headshops in my area before making a final decision but would definitely love a quality piece of glass.

10. Anddd dry spells suck...a LOT. Town hasnt had shot for days. I apologize for the lack of entries, buttt I have no inspiration. I'll either try to go out of town tomorrow or I'll have something else up for you. Also, my friend Colby is living out on the street now, I'm trying to find out where he is but contacting him is hard because he doesn't have a phone. Might be living with me pretty soon which would give birth to a whole bunch of entries. Hope the kids alright

11. Entry 29,
    End of the Draught!

Ok so new update; my friend colby is now living with me for the time being. Also, as of yesterday my town is no longer dry! Far from it...yesterday I picked up an eighth of some sour d, and today I picked up an eighth of some no name dank. The second of the 2 was just one huge 3.5g nug! So dense and covered in trichomey goodness.

So on with the main part of the story yesterday. The fun began when my friend devan arrived at my house with about 2 grams of some red dragon kush(never heard of the strain before but apparently he gets it medically...). But, devan, Colby and I all finished it off in a few bowl loads and then decided it was time for a trip to big y.

When we got in the store we all noticed that we pretty much reeked of marijuana. I took off my glasses and had eyes as red as the devils genitalia, immediately put them back on haha.

So we go to the chip and soda aisle and I grab a bag of harvest cheddar sunchips(so damn good), a family size bag of cool ranch doritos, and two 2liter bottles of mountain dew whiteout. Colby gets a pack of funnybones, two packs of chips ahoy, and some energy drink stuff. Devan just gets a bag of cheetos because he's cheap(boooo).

While in big y I decided to give one of my friends a text to see if he had any bud. Luckily enough he had just picked up some sour diesel. So I head over to his house and pay for my eighth then offer to pack up a bong load for us, so we ripped that and then we were heading back to my house where we had another bowl to complete the day.

For the rest of the day we just played a mix of games on xbox; from halo reach to assassins creed. Then around 7 my dad pulled in and him and I smoked a quick bowl outside before making dinner(I guess he still doesn't want my friends to know he partakes...we'll break him of that :) ).

Anyway, that was about it for the day. Except we had a bonfire later at nigh and were a little to rowdy for all of my sleeping neighbors. But yeah there should be many more entries in the next couple of days due to the fact that I have bud :D and that Colby is now at my house.

Well happy toking, keep it green
    End entry 29

12. Pic of the nug I got. Pretty damn big haha

Attached Files:

13. Ahhh another Stoney day. Too much work to do right now to add an entry but I'll put one up late tonight or tomorrow around noon.

14. Entry 30,
    Wake n Bake

Was way too high to even attempt writing this on my iPod yesterday. All the words were getting all sorts of fucked up and the auto correct doesn't know shit. It's hard enough to type on this sober haha.

Well the day began at 9:30 when I woke up to an empty house and Colby passed out on the floor...I woke him up by waving a bag of some very skunky stuff in his face. He sat up straight and I was like, "wake n bake?"
    Colby-right now? What time is it?
    Me- its 9:30 in the fucking morning, here this bowl will wake you up! :D
    Colby- alright man :D

So we go out to my front porch and chill on a bench enjoying nature. So many fucking hummingbirds at my house it's not even funny. You can be sitting there right next to a feeder and there will be 5 of them fighting in front of you and 6 more in the back. Watching those fast muthafuckas was hypnotic while heavily medicated.

I packed up a bowl using a part of the nug as a screen and then poured on some ground sour d to top it off. One bowl of that and I was feeling damn good until almost noon. The bud was so smooth going down not like that red dragon kush we had the day before...I don't even know...that shut was weird...it had like a severe cooling/numbing effect on the throat. It was really weird I don't even know how to describe...it was like swallowing ice almost. It burned but it was cold? You know what I mean haha.

Anyway, after the bowl Colby and I played several rounds of black ops zombies. Haha we were getting into it too. Yelling and screaming as we blew their heads off, yelling "NOOOOO!" whenever one of us went down. Haha I gotta say it was one of the best times of playing xbox for me. Other then when I play gta iv with my buddy Sam. That's crazy shit haha.

Eventually, my dad and I went to the dump and a joint cruise afterwards. This was at like 1pm now. So I was starting to burn out from the first bowl of the day and the joint just picked me right up. Haha I love my relationship with my dad now.

My mom still gives me shit about smoking all the time. She found my lighter and visine in my room and pretty much broke down crying/yelling at me. She needs to just calm down and smoke a bowl. Especially since she's going through that time in a woman's life known as menopause. Would definitely help her out right about now lmao.

Anyway, later in the day I played a game of risk with Colby and my brother. Kicked both of their asses but it took 2 hrs to finish the game. If anyone doesn't know what the game is they should probably play it. It legitimately has to be the most epic game ever if you play with the right people. The game ended at about midnight and I passed out on the couch.
    Pretty good day if you ask me :)
    End entry 30

15. Stay in tune for one helluva entry. Haha fucking EPIC night. It's gonna have to wait a little though to burnt out :)

16. Entry 31,
    Shacking it Up

Rewind to Tuesday night(more of a reminder to my brain). Ok, so it began with me cooking some burgers on the grill while smoking a joint with my dad and Colby. Colby and I were waiting for our friend Sam to arrive at my house so we could go back to his shack.

Yes, he has a legit shack, it's almost like a house of his own, but it's only 100ft away from his parents house. However, inside it he has a computer, tv and xbox, mini fridge, microwave, bed, and 2 recliners. it's an awesome place to chill out and smoke a lot of the good stuff.

So, Sam eventually gets to my house and talks to my dad while we finish up our burgers. My dad's just joking around with all of us about not doing anything "bad". I was like, "alright we won't do anything you wouldn't do :D just gonna smoke a lot of herb haha". Him-"ok don't get into trouble :)"
    ...love it :) :)

Ok so what happens after that is...uhhh...give me a quick second...alright what happened was we went back to sam's house said hey to his mom on the way to the shack, then proceeded to smoke a bowl. So get this, a couple minutes after we were done with the bowl his mom walks in the door of his shack when we have like 3 bowls, a bubbler, and my pill bottle full of weed sitting right on his desk. All I had time to take off was my pill bottle.

But, she didn't say anything about all the pieces laying about. We probably looked like junkies with a desk full of smoking accessories. He told me his mom was alright with him smoking but I never thought that we would get off scot free with that one.

After his mom walked in I showed Sam the trick I learned how to do with my zippo. Where you take the flame out of it and then throw it back on. Then Colby performed some card tricks for us that literally blew our mind. We were trying to figure out how they worked for the longest time haha. Colby then mentioned a trick he knew to make liquid smoke. He needed a cup though so Sam walked into the house and got one to put in the freezer of his mini fridge. When he walked back through the shack the door he was laughing loudly and then his friend Cody walked in the door behind him. He came over unannounced and invited himself. Haha but I guess that's how he is.

After that we decided to take a trip to big y to restock sam's fridge for him. So we get there and Cody has to take a piss so, being high, we decide that we're gonna hide from him behind the aisles. Mental picture time: so here we are, each of us at the end of a different aisle pretending to look at the items there. We're all giggling the whole fucking time as people walk by us...luckily it was at about 9 so there weren't many people there at all. It took Cody only a matter of seconds to find us haha.

We left big y about 10 minutes later, our arms stuffed with our treasure: 3 cream sodas, 1 root beer(all soda was 2 liters), 2 large bags of smartfood, 2 boxes of strawberry shortcake things, and two little drinks for Colby. We place all of our goodies in the trunk and then ride back to sam's. On the way back Sam was behind someone him and Cody knew so they decided to race sort of. So we were google about 90 down some twisty roads and I was quite scared for my life.

We get back and fill up his fridge with all of the soda and leave the rest of the snacks sitting on the floor. Well, minus a couple 2 liters and a bag of smartfood ;). Sam grabs a hold of his cream soda and takes a gulp.
    Sam- sweet jesus *orgasm face*
    Everyone- LOL
    Sam- you gotta try this then you'll know what I'm talking about!
    Me- alright haha *gulp* *jizz face + sigh of satisfaction*
    And it was the best cream soda ever haha.

At that point it was about 9:30 and we were going to wait till 11 to go to burger king. So, we decide to waste our time smoking some bowls and playing xbox. Sam was disappointed that I had never played left 4 dead 2 so I was pretty much forced to play that for the next hour and a half haha. Not a bad game, it's actually pretty fun killing hordes of zombies when you're stoned.

So somehow time flew by and it was 11 so we all get up off our seats and get in Sam's car. We head over to the gas station for a quick fill up before going to bk. Once we're on the back roads again we smoke another bowl immediately before arriving at the restaurant. This is where we almost died...multiple times.
    ...to be continued ;) suspenseful hehehe
    End entry 31

17. #117 DToker420, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2011
    Entry 32,
    The King+Truckers=Early Death?

Ok so here is the second installment of my stay at sam's lake house. Now, this is where we get to the exciting part ;) while we're at burger king we are high as tits as we order our mountain of food. As were sitting in our booth waiting for our food more and mor African Americans are pouring into this truck stop were at. Now, our town is pretty well known for it's racism and it seemed that Cody picked up many of these bad traits.

So, were sitting there and he keeps talking loudly and using racial slurs and stuff. The whole time none of us can stop from laughing, we were all giggling like school girls from the moment we sat down, getting the weirdest looks ever and all the people standing around us are glaring because they can hear Cody and we still can't stop laughing. I swear we were gonna get shot in that restaurant if he didn't stop saying shit.

Then Cody started talking about getting some free food by placing a hair in one of his burgers and getting a whole new meal. While he is thinking his plan through a guy with a wpww shirt and sits down way in the back corner. We see this and immediately going into a laughing fit.
    Me- dude this guy is gonna pull out a gun and mow down all these people over here. (totally serious)
    Everyone- HAHAHAHAHA
    ...that's another one of those times I though I was gonna die...
    But we didn't :)

So eventually we leave burger king with our bag FULL of French fries and start heading back to sam's house. When we got in the car I started to pack up another bowl for the ride. After smoking the bowl we decided that instead of going back to the house that we would take a ride to Hartford on the highway. In the long run I think this was kind of a pointless idea haha.

On the highway we smoked another bowl and our new favorite thing to do was piss off truckers lmao. I don't even know how it started...I think Cody was telling everyone to give the truckers the bird when we passed...so eventually we started doing that every single time we saw a trucker. Then it got worse...Cody decided it was time to moon the truckers.

So the whole time this is happening, Sam is racing down the highway screaming each time we pass one of them. OH GOD!!! yeah something like that haha. At one point we were in the middle of a convoy and I thought we were gonna die. They were closing in on all sides of the car, and the only thing I could think is, "shit, we're gonna get raped and butchered by one of these truckers". By some chance we were able to get off our exit without much trouble :) *phew*

So then we're driving around the ghetto of Hartford at around 1-2 in the morning. Immediately scared for my life because we're four white men driving around in the ghetto of Hartford in a ford Taurus. That's just looking for trouble in itself, but of course Cody has to make it life threatening by playing racist songs out of the window. We coulda been shot up by a gang or something!

We get out of Hartford pretty fast in fear for our life, and we're back on the highway on our way back. I'm told to pack up another bowl on the highway so that's exactly what I do, depleting my supply of weed to only a little pinch. We exit the highway in order to take some back roads on the way to our town so we can smoke our bowl and clambake the car. Which we definitely succeeded in doing. It was like we were driving in fog only the fog was inside of the car :D
    Shitttt...two days later I remember I never finishes the second part! Haha my bad guys! It's been a very fun couple of days though...getting high...going to six flags...getting high...buying stuff for school. Yeah good shit haha.

On with the story! So, after the bowl is cashed we all gotta take a piss...bad. So we find the nearest dirt road and all get out of the car and piss away. It's very bonding...sitting in the woods, no sounds around you, except the sound of your friends piss hitting the leaves haha. Yeahh well from there we hop in the car and we're heading back to his house.
    Or so I thought...

The first thing we did is go up to a really straight road in our town and Colby and I were told to stand out the sunroof while Sam drove down the road. So we did this at separate times. Sam was driving at about 90mph for both of us. I gotta say it was one of the most exhilarating things I have ever done haha. The force of the wind was stretching my skin taut around my face.

Then what we did was go to the parking lot of an elementary school on the lake he lives on. Some people were sitting there(keep in mind it's about 2 in the morning), and I guess they were friends of sam's. It was funny, another thing that happened when we were there was a cousin of Colby was just randomly on the beach drinking some budlight before we arrived. He walked over to us drunk as fuck and was talking to us for awhile before he drove off in what appeared to be a pretty expensive car.

After this experience Colby bought a bowl off of one of the 3 people we met up with(it's a good thing too because I broke Marybeth this morning :( ). The bowl cost him $8 and it was pretty decent for that price. As of now I have no piece of my own, tomorrow I'm gonna try to get to a headshop if this hurricane doesn't take everything out, and get a new one.

I'm really tired so I'm gonna make the rest of this brief haha. Alright, so then I took a ride in the trunk of sam's car while Cody was driving. He was driving erratically, sliding it around and everything, but it was fun as hell being in the trunk. Then we went back to his shack and passed out at different times.

The next morning we woke up and Cody left. Sam called our friend Colin over, who rolled 2 joints for us out of his weed and we took a cruise around the lake on Sam's pantoon boat. That was really peaceful haha. Then Colby and I went back home.
    The end :)
    That took a really long time to sum up my events from one night lmao.
    End entry 32

18. Ok shit I need some moral support. I am taking a drug test tomorrow due to a series of events and I have to pass it. I am gonna try to dilute my urine and I hope this works. Otherwise...well I'm gonna have to take a break from weed for a longggg while.

19. Bad news: failed my drug test which means I will probably be taking a moth long tbreak until I can test clean. My mom is saying she is gonna send me to narcotics anonymous and told me I'm going to a recruiting station...no im not I'm an adult so I make my own choices.

Good news: I just got a job at a restaurant about a mile away from where I live. Best part? I'm going to be working with my dealer haha. May be some very good stories to be told there.

Worst news: I'm out of weed :( and my dads stash magically disappeared? He blamed me and said I took it, which I didn't, and still hasn't found it. Man I could really use some good dank right now. :(

20. Sorry to hear man! We've all failed a test at one time or another...because we're failure stoners, haha. Just hold out...you'll be calling the shots again soon.