Dtoker420's highary

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DToker420, May 6, 2011.

1. Date: May 5, 2011
    Chill Out Day/ R.I.P. Christmas tree

Looking forward to my day today, hanging out with some of my good friends after we get outta school today for a big sesh at our weekly meeting spot in the woods.

Ok now I gotta describe this spot in the woods; well basically there are two spots next to eachother; but anyways, our main spot is this pretty decent sized clearing behind the town library. This place is pretty amazing cuz there are rocks all over the place that make really good seats(despite the pants that we found on them once :/).

The other spot we have is another clearing about 50 ft away in the middle of...a grove?...is that what you call it? Anyway it's in the middle of a ton of these small trees that provide excellent coverage from any prying eyes. Also, in the middle of the clearing is this small "Christmas tree" that we all stand in a circle around. Now, the only reason why this is called the Christmas tree is mostly related to the time of year we found this spot. Basically there was a foot of snow on the ground and we decided to go exploring so we went through the trees into the great beyond. From there we found the clearing *cue angelic chorus*. It was perfect for our smoking needs. Then we noticed a very small pine in the center of the clearing...so baked as we were we just were like "hey that's a Christmas tree!" and the name stuck ever since.

So, we're going to be visiting this spot later in the day and I will continue this entry just as soon as I'm done toking and/or during my time toking...
    Ok sooo not gonna lie I'm pretty baked right now, sooo the rest of this post may be...quite different.

Ok so as soon as school gets out we head to my car and grab all the shit out of it. Once we're done with all that we start to walk to our usual spot, takes about five minutes to get there, we're just chilling and talking along the way.

Ok so we get there and we see that our fucking Christmas tree has been bent over!! The tree is laying there on the ground all depressing n shit...I'll get back to you about this...

Ok so we start to make the preparations for our afternoons toke. We get two bowls in about a minute and quickly going in opposite rotations. After a pretty short amount of time we are all pretty high and are all just talking and laughing...uncontrollably laughing...and then we notice it...our tree is dead! It's incredibly saddening to see our tree laying there...soo we begin to "revive" it...now let me try to paint a picture for you. Here me and two friends are, were almost kneeling on the ground, hands shaped like triangles, and were shaking our hands upward..then, my other friend begins to pick the tree up slowly from the ground. This was amazingly hilarious to me and also felt like it was a pretty bonding experience. This whole time my other friend is standing off to the side geeking out just watching us. Haha by the time we stand up were bursting with laughter...and I mean bursting... Shit felt like I was gonna explode!

Anyways right now I'm sitting in my car listening to some tunes and typing out all of this on my iPod for you, my amazing audience!

Damn I gotta say that I am definitely getting shit done on this entry! I mean I just wrote like a novel! Feels pretty great guys!

Alright so I'm about finished with telling today's little adventure so imma log off for now. Hope you guys liked the beginning to what i hope to be a great journey.

By the way, in future entries I might tell some stories from the pretty recent past that I think would be really good to tell.

end entry, 1

Edit: also I would like to thank ixbeachbumxi...or whatever it is...for giving me the idea to make my highary! Oh if you haven't heard of him go search "high times with Joe". It really is a good read. Oh and also, I'm gonna try to post a picture of the dead tree later as a kind of memorial.

R.I.P. Christmas tree

2. Entry 2,
    The Beginning
    So, I noticed that most higharies begin with, well, with the beginning. So without further ado, I present to you the beginning of a new age for me.
    Ok, so I began smoking last summer kinda towards the very end of it in august. Prior to this day I had been fairly curious of the topic of marijuana. I really had mixed feelings about it but the biggest feeling was anxiety. I really wanted to know what all the talk was about...
    So this night I believe the 6th of august I was chilling with my friend Cory and late at night we get a text from my cousin asking us to get some bud and come chill with her(keep in mind that this is at about 1am). So, we actually go out and find some bud then go to my uncles house which isn't all that far away from my own.
    So me and my friend get there and were just chilling out in a graveyard nearby while we wait for her and her friend to sneak out of the house(when they finally do we can hear them from a mile away...surprised they even got out of their yard..). Anyways as soon as they get out we find a seat on the pavement and Cory begins to roll up 2 blunts(very amateurish at it. Very shitty rolling job+no filter
    whatsoever)
    Ok so we begin to smoke and I'm just thinking to myself, "wow this is alot smoother than smoking cigs!" at this exact moment my cousins stupid bitch of a friend(I believe Emily was her name) shoves a cigarette into my mouth saying it will make the high so much better. I gotta say that it did give me a little more of a headrush but made me cough way too much for my liking.
    So were finally done toking and i look at the time and it's about 2:30 at that point but I'm not feeling tired at all(I'm usually a pretty early sleeper).
    We all then go for a walk around the lake they live by. Veryyy peaceful. Except for the dumb bitch who keeps getting paranoid saying that every car that passes is the same white truck and that someone is gonna attack us...such an annoying girl...
    But anyway for my first time I didnt really feel much just a little happier but i liked what I saw in this new world. Needless to say this would lead to a long smoking career with many twists and turns.
    Hah did you like that cliffhanger? Ya drawing you guys in. You're all interested now huh?
    Anyways I'm out for tonight...early day tomorrow but might have some more material for you by the end of the day.
    End entry, 2

3. Entry 3,
    Getting Caught/ The Blunt of Truth

Ok so this entry is going to delve into my past just a little bit. But only by a couple months so I can tell you about this very interesting time in my life.
    So, I will begin in the month of January this year when I was smoking in the bathroom of my house while my dad and brother were outside doing some cleaning. So...where was I...oh ya so I was in my bathroom, pretty baked at this time, and I thought that the bowl was cashed so I attempted to blow out the ash into the toilet. Lo and behold the bowl is not cashed, it is, in fact, cherried.
    So there I am blowing smoke out of the pipe like a chimney and I'm so confused to why there is smoke coming out still. At this point I notice that I am sitting in a bathroom full of smoke and completely reeking of dank. I quickly clean out the bowl, spray some febreeze, and change my clothes. I then lay down in my bed.
    Not five minutes after finishing off the bowl my dad and brother walk into the house talking about how weird it smells outside and in the house. My dad then walks upstairs and demands if I'm smoking pot(not in a angry way though). Of course I denied it at the time because I was paranoid as hell. But he didn't believe me, saying that he knew what it smelled like since he's been done that road. He then pretty much left it alone for awhile.
    Now, the second time I was caught smoking...I'm gonna try to keep this short so I can get to the main reason I began writing this(you'll know when that comes).
    Ok so I came home from school one day and announce to my brother that I was going out to smoke a bowl. I quickly pack that shit then walk outside.
    I'm 20 minutes into toking when I hear a knock on the window over my head. Thinking it was my brother I give a little wave as if to say "come on out" but the only response is another knock so I think "hey he's just trying to fuck with me" so I continue smoking the bowl. Then the window opens and my dad says "put that out and get in here". So I take a couple quick puffs then tap it out and start the walk of shame back to the house.
    I get throughout the door and the first thing I say is "hey dad didn't know you were home. Hehehe."
    Dad- ya I came home early cuz I felt sick
    Me- oh I see
    Dad- ya so why are you smoking that shit around our house? *holds out hand for me to give him my bag* *searches bag*
    Dad-Derek if your mom caught you doing this you would be royally screwed you know that right?
    Me- yes dad don't worry I hide my shit good
    Dad- how much did you pay for all this? *smelling and fingering weed*
    Me-uhh $40
    Dad-bullshit this looks like a quarter right here
    Me- no dad it was $40
    Dad-ok. But I don't want you smoking here anymore *hands everything back to me* don't let you mom catch you doing this

This was my first hint that something was a little off...

Now, the grand finale. One night I went up to my room to check out my stash only to find it was missing. So I'm freaking out searching my whole room for it thinking maybe I coulda misplaced it. No such luck. So I go downstairs and ask my dad if he took it.
    Me- dad did you find my stash?
    Dad-no why?
    Me- because it's missing
    Dad- oh your screwed

So I go back up to my room to sleep but I can't manage to get any at all.
    The following day my dad calls me out to "do some work with him". So I go outside we walk into the garage and he pulls out my stash with all my shit in it and starts going through it. He was just trying to scare me I guess.
    Anyway, then he pulls out a blunt I had rolled for 4/20 and asks me what it is. He doesn't know what a blunt is! So I just tell him and then he walks to the side of the house and put it in his lips.
    Me- no dad
    Dad-why not are you ashamed?
    Me- no I was gonna share that with 4 friends tomorrow.
    Dad- so what? *lights the blunt*
    Me- *eh what the hell*

So me and him continued to get really really baked. And long story short he helped me find a good hiding place for it and told me I have a better dealer than him. Hehe he was passed out on the couch for the rest of the day. Thought he was in a coma...
    Ok, so that's about it. I've told everything about my discovery of my dad. It was an awesome day and I thought you guys would appreciate it :D
    End entry 3

4. Ok guys gave you a couple good ones to read for now. Hope you like em enough to sub

5. lmao thats dope bro, you sesh with your dad often now?

6. #6 DToker420, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sadly no. He said that it wasn't going to be an often thing. So we'll probably have a sesh once a month

7. I feel honored dtokes!:smoke:

8. #8 DToker420, May 7, 2011
    Haha thanks. Whaddaya think so far?

9. #9 DToker420, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    Entry 4,
    Achieving a High

So, today I went riding with my friend down to the park in my town(excellent source of exercise), to meet another friend and have a little sesh in the woods.
    Me and the first friend, Devan, are riding there I have all my shit in my bag including two bowls and about 2gs of some no name purple dank that was amazing. It took us about half an hour to get to my friends house since it is about 5 miles away from our area of town.
    So, we get to his house knock on his door and wait while he gets ready to go and let's his parents know were going to the park.
    From his house we walk to the park which is only about half a mile away.
    As soon as we get there a kid from my school notices me and comes running over immediately.
    Kid- dude do you have any bud you can sell me?
    Me- nah man I only got 2gs and theyre about to be used up right now.
    Kid- aw come on man hook me up
    Me- nahh dude this is the last of my shit for a little while.

After having to deal with this kind of annoying kid we walk up the trails into the woods at a nice secluded area. This place is really...what's the word I was just thinking of...peaceful i guess. There is just trees a nice rock to sit on and a small pond nearby that is pretty cool.
    So i begin to work on packing oscar(my trusty bowl. Been with me since day one) and fit about a gram in(Oscar is a monster!!). so once I'm don't packin we begin the three man rotation.
    This bud is amazing!!! It is sooo smooth to take in and even tastes fruity on the exhale. It's not the most potent bud I've smoked but it must be the most pleasant one.
    Anyways we finish up the bowl and begin to kinda shoot the shit for a little while.
    Oh...right...totally forgot to explain one key detail. My friend Josh(the other kid with us) never gets high off smoking weed. Like legitimately never. It's kinda sad to be really baked and then he's sitting there like feeling nothing at all. So, I made it a mission to get him stoned one day.
    Today was the day :D
    Once we were done smoking he began to dance to the music I was playing and just behaving really strange. He was pulling up his shirt and showing off his muscles to us and everything. Very strange shit. Then he kind of went into an argument with himself over whether reality was real and why was everything shifting. Also, he was uncontrollably laughing and then all of a sudden straight faced and saying that he was completely fine. This happened on several occasions and was very entertaining but also kinda strange.
    Josh- it feels like I'm walking in a dream
    Me- ya dude your high :) :)
    But then it got really strange. He just walked over to his hoodie grabbed it and started walking away.
    Me- Josh where are you goinggg???
    Josh- I'm going home to sleep I don't feel right. It feels like I'm in a dream so I'm going to sleep.
    Me- dude were supposed to hang out for another 4 hours!!! Don't go home man! Your dad will know!!

But he just kept walking. Leaving me and devan there and were both like what the fuck just happened.
    Devan- where is he going?
    Me- idk man home i guess?
    Devan- why?
    Me- idk

Then not five minutes later I get a call from him. He was apologizing for being so high!!! Hahaha
    Josh- dude I'm sorry for walking away idk what was going on.
    Me- hehehe dude it's cool you were bugging out
    Josh- yaaa I know i feel a little better now
    Me- so you coming back up here??
    Josh- nah I'm still gonna go home and maybe sleep for 3 hours
    Me- oh ok man call me when your done

He later informed me that he walked to a pavilion and walked around it several times wondering where he was going. Once he remembered he was heading home he started again on his journey. However, he was sidetracked by 7/11.
    Josh- hmmm 7/11 that must be where I'm going

So Josh walked into the store and, being stoned as he was, he piled a whole bunch of goodies on the counter.
    Cashier- that'll be $11
    Josh- oh I dont have any money *hangs head in shame*
    cashier- oh you don't have no money so you get no food
    Josh- oh ok *sadness* * walks out of store leaving all the shit on the counter*
    Ok so I think that is about where the story ends...i think...
    Well this is the end for now. Getting kinda tired of typing on my iPod and it's time to watch "accepted".
    So goodnight and keep on tokin
    End entry 4

10. Ok so this isn't an entry but I'd just like to say that im going to a chili fest today. Should be awesome if I'm able to smoke up before going

11. This is why I lurk rls, for the rls. Subbed like a footlong.

12. #12 DToker420, May 7, 2011
    Hope you find it to be a good read hah. The only reason I do this is to provide entertainment to my fellow blades!

13. #13 DToker420, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    Entry 5,
    Family Time

So today I'm going up to Maine to visit my grandparents for mothers day. It's gonna be about a 2-3 hour ride up there so I've been contemplating what I could do to make the ride more enjoyable.
    Hmmmm...what to do???
    Oh I know!!! Smoke up before I leave!
    I wake n baked this morning so that the ride up would be more fun. Just gonna be bangin to some tunes all the way up there. Passersby will look at me and be like wtf? He looks like he's having a good time, as I'm dancing and headbangin my ass off to some bassarific music(yea that's right bassarific...put that in the dictionary!).
    Once I cross the border into Maine I will pack up another bowl before continuing to wells just to keep the high going until we go to a Chinese buffet with the rest of the family. I fucking love Chinese food! Especially when it's in a buffet! My god...
    After the buffet it'll be time for some good family conversation about what's been going on in our lives, etc etc. Then it's time to head back to home. Of course on the way back I will be smoking another bowl and jamming out to some more tunes yet again(I love that damn techno and electronica music when high! That shit...it just...gets into my head. It sits there and vibrates inside of my skull with every pump of the bass. Amazing)
    Anyways, that's about it for this entry. Kind of a short one but I made it nonetheless.
    Tomorrow I will be chilling after school with the normal crew(the one from the very first entry)-Colby, Shane, Sam, devan, and Josh after school for another afternoon sesh. Should be another good time and I'll share it all with you tomorrow.
    End entry 5

Edit: also I'm going to start putting in the first names of all the people I will toke with into my stories as I think it will give the story more personality. Keep on tokin fellow blades!

14. Entry 6,
    Best Memories

Ok so this is going to be sort of a...montage...of all my favorite memories of smoking. Both with my friends and when I am alone. Ive never seen this done before so I thought it would be a good edition.

#1 The Xbox Incident
    On this specific day I was lighting up with my brother and my friend devan who rode his dirtbike up to my house for the day.
    We had smoked 2 bowls earlier of some really dank stuff and needless to say we were all pretty much falling over. Realllyyy good shit.
    So after we were done toking devan and I were sitting on my couch in front of a blank tv for a little while. After a couple minutes we decided we wanted him to bring the xbox to us so we could play it. He easily complied and brought it all done.
    Ten minutes later devan and I are playing some black ops and kicking ass right. My brother the whole time was sitting in a chair blankly staring at his phone. Then he promptly stands up and the following conversation occurs:
    Nathan- I'm going to play some xbox
    *devan and I look at eachother confused*
    Me- dude we only have one xbox and it's right here...
    Nathan- ya I know *continues walking to his room*
    Me- dude how do you expect to play it then??
    *brother gets to his room and screams*
    Nathan- somebody stole the xbox!!!!!
    Me- dude you just brought it here 10 mins ago how don't you remember?!
    At this point he walks back downstairs looks at the xbox sitting in front of us scratches his head and plops down in a chair. Bursts of laughter commences and I start playing like shit cuz I can't stop.

#2 11 and a 1/2 Shoes
    This time a couple friends my brother and I decided to toke up and go to a bowling alley after school. So after school we light up a couple bowls of og kush and my brother is acting dumb as all hell. For example he was trying to remove a twist top by just pulling on it...I had to help him get it off.
    We eventually arrive at the bowling alley and get our lane. One by one we go up to get our shoes until my two friends and i are sitting at the lane all situated. Then my brother gets to the lane holding his shoes with a confused/angry look on his face and says possibly one of the funniest things I have ever heard:
    Nathan- I asked for size 11 and a 1/2 shoes and they gave me 2?!
    We just cracked up at this for the rest of the night it was so goddam funny.

#3 Fall Finals

I don't really know if this constitutes as a good memory or a bad memory but I'll tell it all the same.
    Basically, the fall finals are a racing event at the speedway in my town to close the season. It is an all weekend thing.
    So my friends and I go there at almost 10 at night after I told my parents that I'll be staying at my friends for the night. Let the party begin!
    As soon as we get there we bust out a bowl and some weed and smoke with a first timer(she loved it), then we work on getting some beer. The only reason we came to the fall finals was because we heard it's ridiculously easy to get booze there.
    Oh ya...people bring there campers to the event and leave their coolers outside and shit so when they are asleep everyone goes cooler hopping. It gives you quite the rush.

So up to one point in the night i was having other people grab beer for me cuz I didnt really want to steal beer from people. But then one of my friends says that it's my turn to try it, it really gets the adrenaline pumping. So i go to the camper they pointed out to me and they told me specifically what cooler had CANS in it.
    So...I go into the cooler all the time looking at the camper and just rummage around in there *clink clink*...there were bottles in the cooler...
    At that point I was scared out of my mind. Then I heard some movement inside of the camper. Then a shout. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!
    So I grab as many bottles as I can and get the fuck outta there as the guy busts out of his camper door with a bat.
    I get to my group of friends and I'm thinking what the fuck are you doing just standing there fucking run!
    Long story short I got away with it scotfree but I wasn't about to do that again for the rest of the night.
    So by about 1 in the morning I am both high and wasted and then my friend tells me he's going to walk home. I said ok and it's cool if I come over right? He responds saying, "ya dude sorry but no"
    WTF what do I do now. I text all my friends in the area including my girlfriend at the time and ask if I can stay at their house cus I don't want to go home. No luck there. Shit I have nowhere to sleep.
    I talk to the friend whose house I was supposed to stay at and eventually get a ride home reeking of weed and alcohol. All the ride home me and my friend are making up some bullshit story that I can tell my parents when I get home.
    When, I get home i stumble in the front door and mumble the story to my parents and then walk straight upstairs and pass out within seconds.
    I still can't believe I got away with that...

Well that's about all I can remember for now. This took about an hours time of the ride back from my grandparents so that's pretty good I guess.
    I'll make another entry like this if I remember any specific events that were awesome or funny.
    But for now...
    End entry 6

15. Ah man, this is inspiring me to make my own.

16. Why do I have this urge to say your sound like your 16....

edit.....-Maybe im just to high right now lol...

17. #17 DToker420, May 9, 2011
    Idk where you get that lol. Maybe all the childish things I sometimes do? I don't really know

18. #18 DToker420, May 9, 2011
    Just know that it takes a lot of time and effort. Especially when ripped off your ass :D

19. lol nice stuff dude

20. I googled it and nothing came up. I was quite disappointed to be honest. I was hoping there was a legit definition.

But about the story, i just read this one and hit reply, so i didnt get to read the further posts. But im pumped to read the next one to see how josh carries himself. hopefully he doesnt go to any gas stations aha keep em comin man, there great.