Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DT today

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by imtheweedman, Jun 6, 2006.

1. I know there is a huge thread on how to pass a DT, but on this i really need your guys opinion. I smoke about once or twice a week almost every week. I am taking a test for a job tommorrow. I found this out last wendsday. So i had smoked sunday, monday, and tuesday..i only smoke nugs.

So i started drinkin water on wendsday and i also took 4 niacin that day i also drank 3 glasses of water,2 propel,1 green tea.

On thursday, I took 4 niacin, drank water like crazy, 3 green tea.

On friday, I took 2 niacin, 3 green teas, and water.

Saturday I sat in the sauna for 20 min, drank a lot of water, 2 green teas, 2 niacin.

Sunday, no niacin, 2 green tea, lots of water.

Today, exercise 2 hours, 3 niacin, water, 4 green teas.

I am going to exercise in the morning and then take no niacin, just drink a shit load of water. i will give them my 5th or so piss of the day, and then use the mid of my stream. I have some b-12 pills also to take. Considering during school i am a weekend toker (occasionally weeknights) and summertime is about every other day, do you think i will be good?

btw, i know it sounds like a lot of green tea, but i drink at least one-two glasses a day anyway.

If you guys could help me that would be great.
    thanks

2. okay...i know that i should search for this but trust me, i have read that entire pass a DT thing and i was just wondering if you guys could tell me if you think i will pass, your help would be greatly appriciated.