Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DT question...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NutsLikeKngKong, May 14, 2010.

1. Ok I know people rage whenever people post a DT thread, but I need to figure this shit out and I dont think anyone pays attention to the official DT thread anymore...

Anyway, I see most people say it takes 2 weeks, Ive even seen people say it takes as little as a week.

Its been 16 days since I smoked anything, been drinking about 5-8 bottles of water a day along with Niacin after each meal. Ive also downed 2 full bottles of cranberry juice and I've worked out maybe 8 days during this time breaking a sweat for about an hour each time.

But today I took one of those home piss tests and failed it. So wtf? How much longer do I have to keep this shit up? Ive seen people doing the same things Im doing and claiming to be clean in like 7-10 days.

Not sure if it matters but I took the test first thing in the morning and my piss was pretty fuckin yellow. Any advice blades?

2. Metabolism, your body weight, how much you exercise, and what kind of user you were all affect DT results.

I suggest working out more often. But you should be clean within the next two weeks, which hopefully is before your DT..