Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DT Question yup another one

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SherlockGreen, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Alright blades I feel like a need a little reassurance. At the beginning of the month I smoked a dub. Then I didn't smoke for about 2 weeks because of probation, then 10 days ago I smoked a small roach. After that I was taking niacin (none time release tabs) 2 a day for like 5 days. The past five days I've cut it back to one. This whole time I've been drinking lots of water and also cranberry juice. Last night I tested myself with a First Check home drug test and past it. The neg. line showed up in like 3 min. Now remember my REAL drug test is for probation, and it is in another 6 days. I don't know why I'm still skeptical. Probably because I know that I've smoked. Anyways will I pass???? By the way I'm like 140lbs and 6ft tall if that matters.

2. you will be fine, don't worry about it. those cheap probation tests aren't any different then those cheap at home tests. and on top of that you have an extra 6 days, no sweet man.

i have personally passed a lab conducted test with in alittle over 48 hours of smoking, and i had smoked the 3 days before that to. when they say one month they mean that as a max. although it can be more for really fat or extreme smokers.

3. word...go have yourself a good night out at the honkytonk and try to relax a little bit....Oh, and don't smoke no more before your test!