Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DT Kinda

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wyget, Feb 16, 2009.

1. my parents have been really suspicious lately cause a bunch of my friends got caught smoking and their parents told my parents. so i can't hang out w/ the friends who got caught and my parents are like extra suspicious of where ever i go. its too early to try to make them see that bud is not that bad so to get them off my back im gonna have them test me... when im clean that is. i smoke about 5 times a week so i don't wanna wait for it to flush out my system (how long would that take for me btw?) and i don't wanna take niacin. i also wanna get tested so my parentals will get off my back. how can i get the bud out of my system quicker (i don't want any last minute fixes like drinking bleach or water right before) and how much do home dt's cost so i can test myself first?

2. your an adult ( supposed to atleast )
    your parents can't tell you who you can and cannot hang out with.

3. Drug test are like 12 dollars for one and like 17 for 2 or somthing like that i think. And if you drink alot of water it will flush out your system alittle faster, Thats all i can really think of b/c you said you dont want any of those fast solutions, i dont even know if they work b/c i never been tested. But I think smoking like 5 times a week it should be in your system for around 30 days.