DT Complaint, please help

Discussion in 'General' started by theprofessor2, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Ok so I am looking for some summer jobs before I go off to college next year and i found that most of them drug test. MY grandma has basically pushed me into a job at costco in which they will test me and my parents rele want me to work so they are making me apply. I smoked like .1-.2g a day for the past 3 months for depression and headache issues that I am having. If i take the test and fail, which i probably will, is there anything I can say to make them consider me? I am kind of one of those people you wouldn't expect to smoke and I have alot of credentials in terms of schoolwork and my overall appearance (I come off as pretty straight-laced). Also if i get caught what should I say to my parents, they've noticed my mood changes and think its the lexapro (which is anti-depressant number 5 for me so i know it isn't) but are very strict because they dont want me f'ing up my future. Thanks for the replies ahead of time.

2. go to GNC and get a detox kit. they're like 50 bucks but it's worth it if you get the job. If you can't afford it, ask your parents and tell them it's for something else job related maybe?

3. First off, they will NEVER consider you if you fail a drug test. Among other things, large corporations can receive breaks on their insurance payments if they can document for their insurance company that they drug test all of their employees and the employees pass. Since a failed test would thus cost them more, they're not going to take you in order to save money.

Your best bet is to find a small-time employer (look at local restaurants to start) who will hire you without drug testing. Seriously, stop by each and every single small business that you know of and ask if they're hiring, that's really your best bet.

There are ways to cheat drug tests, but none are 100% fool-proof, and the more regularly you smoke, the less likely they are to work (so, everyday = high probability of failure).

4. Grab a bottle of " The Stuff" <--- yes it is called THE STUFF... lol
    It has worked for me many times as well as my dad and most of my friends.
    i found mine for under 15 bucks online