Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DT at red lobster?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FLIGHT6, Sep 12, 2008.

1. So do they DT at red lobster??
    Might have a job there!

2. I dont know....but I really want some red lobster now.

3. Or do they just DT at some of the Red Ls?

4. i've worked at a few different RL's....no, they don't drug test.

5. are you sure non of them do?

I just need to be sure. lol

6. I've heard yes and no......I don't know what to believe??

7. Stop smoking now and start detoxing, see if you get the job and if they drug test. If they do keep detoxing until you have to get one, it will be an nice little t-break. How can a couple day off hurt? This shit ain't crack!

8. Nope, work there now and there's no drug test.

9. you're supposed to say it like, "lobstah"

10. black people die so you can have red lobster!

11. I'm going to attempt to say this without sounding like a dick, which is not my intention at all...

I was reading some thread not long ago about seasoned tokers being filled with garbage now..and, well, does this thread really belong in the seasoned tokers section..?

I just feel like if we all use just a bit of sense and reasoning before we choose where to post certain threads, it would really clean things up.

12. I don't want the damn noobs telling me.....whats a DT!?!?