Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DT at burger king?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FLIGHT6, Sep 26, 2008.

1. do they dt?

2. exqueeze me? baking powder?

3. doubt it...

doubt it a lot

4. nah they don't drug test. i'm pretty sure the restaurant industry as a whole doesn't.

5. i worked at BK they dont

6. I think you have to smoke pot to work at bk

7. Have you ever been to a bk? You could probably smoke with the manager during your interview.

8. No, hell no lol.

9. lmfao that made me LOL, the turnover rate in fast food is so high, that there not gunna spend money to drug test every employee, I highly doubt they do.. If they don't say anything about it in the interview then there will be no test.. And also I think it might be a job requirement to come to work high.

10. what he said

11. Agreed. If your a 16-17 year old kid my advice is don't get a job at all. Just get good greats, help out around the house and ask for an allowence to get some weed. Smoke 2-3 times a week and focus on good grades.

12. +rep for having a head on your shoulders. too many people here at gc forget what's important most!

13. Thanks for the lesson, pops

14. They would have no working force if they did drug test everyone.

To the OP, no, they do not drug test. And if they ask you for one, just say no and get a real job, like a paper route or something of the sort.

15. not quite true... though almost. The first time I worked at subway I had to have a dt before I could work there, though this most recent time that I got a job there I didn't. It is pretty much up to the owners or GM.

16. I see where you're coming from, and don't get me wrong, grades are the top priority. but times have changed; it's almost a necessity to have a job these days as a teenager