ds meter?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by malorumdeus, Jun 16, 2004.

  1. can anyone tell me what a DS METER is? we use them at work ro moniter the conductivity of the water in our presses. is this the same thing i would use for my garden? it is made by the Myron L. Company and measures micromhos (microsiemens)/cm. it measures in units of 100's from 100 up to 5'000.
  2. HIGH All, TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) Meter and yes it's what I have but mine's made by Hanna.
  3. unoit thanks for taking the time to id that for me..
  4. Yep.
    Here they call it an EC (electrical conductivity) meter.

Grasscity Deals Near You


Share This Page