Drying your buds out doors?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ThusFar, Nov 25, 2008.

1. #1 ThusFar, Nov 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2008
    Im planing on growing out side but when it comes to harvest time would it be possible to dry it outside? im thinking once they dry outside i would place them in glass jars and cure them; then take them back to my place and just let them sit there till they are done.the reason i ask is because i cant hang them im house because i live at home at the moment.

Thanks

2. if you have a real good spot, you could take string and a small tarp out. make an overhead canopy, and string up ur stems. i dont know if i would do it, but it would be better than trying to do it at ur mom's house

3. I have thought about this for a while...

I was thinking of running chicken wire under a rural bridge and hanging the buds from the wires. There would be plenty of air circulation.

This would be risky though.

4. This isn't such a bad idea, i would probably cover the canopy with other plants and try to hide it. then it would be more legit.

5. the thot had crossed my mind since im going a little bigger this year than i can handle. i thot about stringin between 2 trees then layin the tarp over that and tying out on either side for an army type canopy. then you could string across again under the tarp, or tie up to the top string. as long as you are confident in your spot not getting spotted, you could do it. just pray for dry, breezy weather for a few days:hello:

if my trail cam shows me nothing but deer in my spot, i might try it at the one place:wave: sure would be nicer to just sit and trim out in the woods:D

6. yea i was thinking about this too. i really don't want something that sticks out in the woods durning harvest season. I wish i lived on a farm and had a big barn or something.