Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drying weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeebus420, Aug 5, 2010.

1. I just bought a half ounce of prematurely picked headies. And now I find out that the dude never full dried them. Any ideas on how to?

2. hang them up if there still on the branches, but it sounds like they're in nug form? if so, put them in a brown paper bag to dry. check on em to make sure they're not gettin moldy, and keep them out of cool spot.

3. Next time look at your weed.

4. wtf? all he asked was for some help. no need to be a dick.

5. Thanks man. For both of your posts.

6. Don't overlook this.

7. Out of a cool spot? Is that a typo? Or is it supposed to be in warm areas?

8. I meant the mold part. Personally I would keep it away from areas that aid mold growth which would be anywhere that's dark, warm and/or moist. Not sure what he was talking about when he said cool but I'm sure he can clear it up for us.

You probably did a study similar to this in first grade or so. It's when you place bread into different locations to help grow mold, these are the results:

9. Drying bud is not rocket science... unless you gotta hide it from yer parents.

10. yeah i meant a cold area, sorry