Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drying weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by l4liam, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Yo blades. Quickie; I've been getting weed that isn't moist, but you can tell it wasn't left to dry properly, so it's hard to grind and also a bastard when trying to vape using the mflb, as the bud needs to be dry...
    Cut to the chase, I've been putting the buds on a warm to hot radiator for around 15 minutes, and it's drying the bud out nicely, giving it a texture so you can grind it in your hands if you wanted to...however, will the bud be loosing any of its potency? It certainly holds it smell and stick, but I have a feeling the heat will be lowering the thc or something along those lines...
    Answers would be appreciated haha

2. Nope, you can do that or just leave it out of the bag before you smoke

3. Paper bag IMO.

4. If you are picking up more than one time use, invest in a Air Tight Jar.
    This way you can keep the moist bud in there and it will draw out the moisture. Within a day or two you will notice a difference! :smoking: