DRYING RH & TEMP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Waves420, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Hi all - just harvested my Pineapple Sativa plant from KERA seeds - she’s is covered in a honey like resin and looks amazing.

I have a question regarding RH - it’s currently sitting at 65RH and 24C, what’s everyone’s thoughts on this - how long do you think I would need to dry out. It’s in a cardboard box with a fan blowing to one side inside the box.

I don’t like my weed super crispy and like it a little sticky inside.

Thanks B.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. 5-7 days if you trimmed it already. A few more days if you didn't. Well dried buds are better than messing it up. 3 months and they begin to loose potency anyway. This is in my unexperienced opinion, although I havn't had a bad cure yet. The time you open the jars to breath can make a difference. If your buds are dry then open the jars am and pm, if the are getting softer as the cure continues then open the jars more toward the middle of the day when the humidity decreases. I guess.

3. Thanks mate - but wanted to know if 65RH and 24c are ok to dry bud???

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. yeah thats cool.. Alot suggest 70f and 70rh.. u are plenty close to that.. Try to spread it out a bit and pluck the big fan leaves.. Good airflow but not really blowing on the plants