Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Drying my dank

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SirSmokeAlot1, Oct 1, 2007.

1. just harvested my 2 plants only after 3 1/2 months they where only about 2/12 feet to 3 feetand im only gettin about an eight of each plant, i planted in a woody area so they did not get as much sun as needed, its was only my first grow so im not to dissapointed, but now i have questions on drying and curing thanks.

2. Cut off the colas and hang them in a dry area like an outside shed. In about 7 to 10 days, when you can snap the stems as opposed to bending them, they should be dry enough to comfortably smoke...enjoy!

3. cut your buds off and put them in a mason jar, crack the lid every day to let fresh air in. for two weeks or so.

4. if you can't dry them inside, put them in a plastic airtight contained with some kitty litter or some other kind of dampout or silica gel. put some blank paper over the kitty litter then the bud on top, and it will dry out without worrying about mold. try not to smoke the whole grow up in one day. find a nice sunny spot next year. way way back in da woods.