Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drying Bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KhanGGura, Jan 24, 2012.

1. I picked up some bud and its really moist. Whats a good way of drying it out a bit, not alot a bit. Im asking because im a bit worried about mold forming etc.

2. I put some tissue paper in the bottom of the mason jar, then the weed, then more tissue, then leave it in a cupboard with no lid (ventilation will prevent mold)

3. paper bag that shit, or do what is said above hahahahaha

4. Yea, JoeObey does what I do.
    Just be very careful not to leave it out for more then 10hours.
    You're gonna be smoking paper, it'll be too dry.

5. put it in an air tight container and burp it (leave the lid of for like 20 minutes) a few times a day

6. thats for curing when its actually dry hahahaha, if its too moist this MAY cause mold.

7. I usually just leave the plants in the root bags for about a week without water. and then jar them to cure.

8. hahaha you didnt read the first post did ya

9. Reading is overrated.

10. Do a short decarb at 240 degrees F in the oven (like 5 minutes) then put the buds in mason jars to continue curing...it should make the bud taste better and even feel more potent.

11. [quote name='"caebard"']

Reading is overrated.[/quote]

......... Your in a forum

12. Shwat? why would he decarb the shit if hes gonna smoke it, silly droogs. If its straight up wet, leave it out in your sock drawer for a day or so until the stems are bendy and the bud is crunchy on the outside, then jar it and burp it.:hello::smoke:

13. Its not too wet, still able to smoke it. But i think it would be better if it was dryer.