Drying and Curing. Q&A

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stonercouple420, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Information on drying and curing buds. :love-m3j::weed:

2. go on.....

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Stonercouple420, Feb 24, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    First you must remove the fan leaves, triming one branch off at a time, this is a very important step. Once the big leaves have been trimmed off, come along the bud and trim all the leaves off all the way in to the bud.

You must take a card board box, cut 2 square holes on each side, run string along the top of the box inside so the bud is hanging in between the 2 openings on the string. Pull the bottom nug( the last nug at the base of the stem) slightly apart and hang it on the string to dry out. Put the box in a dark, well ventilated place. (Fan will help.) Check the buds every day for about a week, 7 days it's dry, you want them mostly dry not super dry.
    There's several different ways to dry buds. If you want to know a different style just let us know.

CURING
    •Large mouth mason jar needed.
    Take the dried bud,and cut from step as close to the nug as possible, keep doing this until the mason jar is filled. Screw the lid on super tight. The next day open the jar and shake lightly to let in fresh air, if it is still a little wet leave the jar open for a few hours and then repeat these steps the next 5-7 days, until your buds are cured to your liking if dryness and smell.
    Any question'sor want a different method? Let us know!
    Questions about growing or smoking, pieces? How to make homemade rosin? You let us know and we will give you the answers you want and need. :smiley-rolling-joint:

#Wellmedicated

4. There’s a harvesting/processing section in the forum...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Thank you! I'm new on this website so I'm learning how to functions.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1