Drying after harvest

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LivinEasy989, Mar 7, 2006.

1. What is the best way to dry a plant after harvest? I have heard that putting the plant in the oven is good for a quick try but can really ruin the taste. Most people say to let it air dry, but would a dry using a hair dryer be ok too?

2. Well it all depends on what quality of finished product you're looking for. If you rush drying you will not allow for the chlorophyll in the leaves to break down and ultimately you will end up with buds that do not taste like they should. Time and patience are the key to a good harvest, though speeding up is possible, I wouldn't recommend it. Hang in a cool, dark room with circulation and let nature take its course.

3. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! whatever u do dont do any of what u just mentioned.. al that work for chloraphyl tasting buds PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!! dont do that please if not for u then for all the time u took to grow that plant

do as Lizard King said...

4. yeah i agree, im not basing this on anything but after 3-4 months of hard work on a plant i think it would definitely be worth waiting a good 2 weeks to dry out your bud for optimum taste and potency

5. arite, thanks guys :-D