Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dryer sheet in NZ wtf

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by upyoursblueboy, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Man been looking everywhere for dryer sheets here in NZ and don't have a clue where they are.
    Would they be called by any other name?
    Want some help thanks

2. im not sure what a dryer sheet would be called in nz. if you dont know what they are they are the sheet you put in the dryer while dry8ing your clothes. if not i use a tshirt and just blow the smoke in it and i can never smell it apparently my mom cant either

3. When we were looking for material for a sploof my buddie took an old washcloth and poured just a little mouthwash and a thin line of laundry detergent down the middle, dampened it with water, then rolled it up and stuck it inside a coke bottle and it worked so well that we couldn't really tell the difference from dryer sheet, just instead of bounty freshness it just kinda smelt like minty soap.

4. They're also called fabric softener sheets. They should be in a box near the laundry detergent and such. :confused_2:

5. Hey man, i'm a kiwi too, and i've looked heaps of times before in my local Fresh Choice. I can never find any dryer sheets or fabric softeners either..

6. Not to be rude or anything but how do they wash their clothes in aussie? Maybe they dont use washers and dryers

7. broo i just get some toilet paper, put a decent amount of deoderant on each piece, scrunch it up in a toilet roll with a few bits of paper taped over the end.. seemed to work fine for me, i was outside though. just try some different designs and find out what works best for you :)

happy toking :smoke:

8. Ye we dont use washing machines and dryers we use the Kangaroos pouch;)

9. hahahahhah nice man love it! aussie for life XD

10. Spray air freshner onto some toilet paper, and stuff it into a tube. Or if you have a window unit air conditioner, take the air filter out and blow through that (they intake from the outside, so the filter is usually made so it can get rid of pollen/smoke).