dryed?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BLow_dank, Apr 14, 2010.

1. well i got a two plants from someone that were cut at the bottom stem its got really small buds on probably will be like 3-4 bowls when its done it and its been hanging in my closet with a fan on it for like 6 hours, i dont think its worth curing and all that .
    so can i just get to trimming and smoke now? Please dont post like WTF U STUPID treating me like im retarded i just got these cut plants and ive never grown before.

2. Lol, we meet again.

Go for it. Those plants aren't worth curing.

3. hahhaha thanks man
    yeah i know they aint worth it, but you think they dryed enough ? like ill smoke a bowl and wont get super ripped but ill get a lil stoned?

4. They looked pretty dry to me.

As for how blitzed you'll get, I thought I made that clear in your other thread XD. Don't expect much, but you might get a little buzz.

5. idk the video was after hanging for about 45 minutes
    they've been up for about 6 hours now so is that long enough?

6. When people dry their plants with the intention of curing them, they dry for a week or so.

However, I assure you if you put fire to your.... we'll call them buds for academic purposes :p ... it will dry out. As you didn't plan on curing anyway, might as well just smoke them while their green.

You might be able to get another bowls worth that way! haha

7. yeah but i know since theres not gonna be much bud, i plan on making the best of it
    but thanks, im waiting til my little sisters go to sleep and ima start snip snip snippin
    ill post the results here later
    haha edit: ima smoke it out of my nice new bowl :D