Dry yeild per plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kronicly Insane, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Hat are your averages per plant? List wattage and light type. Give other details such as nutes, soil, hydro, strain, ect.

2. Mine are about 2 oz using Earth Juice grow, bloom catalyst, kool bloom, Epsom salt, super thrive. I use soil Happy Frog) my area is 4x4 and I use 1000 HPS . I also use Geopots.

3. i was averaging about 1/2oz(no training) to an oz(if i super cropped) per plant from this c99(mostly sativa). 2-3ft max height(short veg) in 3 gallon aurora root pots which i had no luck with. was trying more of a sog method. using general organics grow, bloom, calmg, and biobud in happy frog soil also. 4x4 tent with 600 digilux hps.

now using a 5gal plastic pot(same strain from clone), 2 more weeks veg, max height got to be 5ft-6ft(more stretching and branching) week 6 currently and looks like itll be an oz to 1.5oz(just a guess)with no training.

also have a couple in dwc(same strain from clone). one i vegged in soil for 3-4wks in 1gal plastic pot and super cropped once to keep it small. transplanted into dwc stunted growth for about 3 weeks. now also 5ft-6ft much more branching. using GH flora duo nutes. week 4 of flower and has more bud than the plant @ week 6 in soil. looks like it will be at least 2oz(another guess)

another one was put in dwc from clone, vegged 3-4 weeks total, currently stands about 4-5ft. currently week 2 of flower and super cropped the top nodes at beginning of flower. first time ive seen this strain grow sets of 7 leafs and leafs about 9-10" long. also has massive stems only week 2 of flower so i cant guess on yield.

best smoke ive had and ive smoked for a long time, but its not a high yielder by any means. its parents were rated at 150g/m2

4. 3.5-4 oz per plant. 1000 watts of light. Full line up of Soul Synthetic nutes. 35-45 days veg time.

5. which strains? soil or hydro?

6. I don't know that yeild per plant is really relevant, yeild per 1000w is on the other hand very relevant. Some strains like to get bushy, others are better left alone except for a pinch or two. In the first case you might have 12 in an 8x8, in the latter 20. With 5 lights in there either way your goal is 5# or more. Below are averages in dirt with 10' ceilings.

Sour Diesel 1.25#/1000
    Electric Kool Aid 14 oz/1000
    Durban Poison 1.1#/1000
    Cheese Quake 1#/1000
    Widow 1.25#/1000
    Purple Punch 12 oz/1000
    Vortex 12 oz/1000

7. My last harvest was 4 1/2 ounces from 1 plant could of got more but i chopped early. And 9 1/2 ounces of my yumbolt 47 in aeroponics useing advanced nutes lineup under 400w light

8. 6 to 10 ounces per plant - homemade organic soil/homemade compost/homemade earthworm castings - 6 plants under 2,000 watts HPS

Jerry

9. This is best answered with height and area factored in.

4-8oz per plant depending on strain. 3.5-4ft tall.

Average 650g per m^2 (~60/ft2)
    Can be as low as 500 or as high as 1200 g/m2

10. True!

In that case: Average 25oz/1000w

11. First grow was about 8 oz. from 2x250W HPS, so averaging at 1 lb per 1000W
    3 plants total, 1 GDP had its own 250W, 2 LSDs shared the other (though one of the LSDs was a really crappy pheno and only produced about 1/2 oz.)
    Closet grow, LSTed, about 3.5 ft clearance from the floor to the canopy and 10 sq. ft.
    Tiger Bloom all the way through.

12. I average 2 1/3 pounds per 1000w. I am running in coco with the complete line of Advanced Nutes & a Co2 injection system. 3000w grow.

13. 3/4 - 1 ounce per plant
    (SoG) 20 under each 600w daul spectrum
    average yield = 1lb per 600
    Hydro, flood and drain, grow rocks, running the Lucas formula
    view my plants in my sig ;)

14. I have my girls staggered so there are a week or so between them. So if I add up all 9 that are harvested I would be just at a lb.