Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dry weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alk3girl89, Feb 26, 2009.

1. okay, so my friend was over today and she's been smoking a lot longer than i have. i showed her my first buy and she said it looked and smelled really good but it was dry.
    sooo should i put a few orange peels in there? and if so, for how long?

2. yea an orange peel works well. a few hours should suffice, depending on how dry it is. Just check back every now and then.

3. Whats it matter that much if its dry?

4. it apparently burns faster?

5. It burns a lot faster so you don't get as high =( I need to add orange peels to my weed when i get more lol.

6. I hear this fluffs them up a bit too. and adds alittle flavor? If so how would this work on a bag of regs. WHen i see regs there usually dried out and compacted or condensed. what would happen if i used this method on them?

7. Should work.