Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dry time blues

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MickeyGreenthum, Jun 3, 2009.

1. win some and lose some, just keep saving and buy a lot when you find someone. Dont quit on toking, you will be so happy when you finally get a lot, and this is sort of like a forced t-break which is good,

Try getting a hold of your dealer a different way of possible,

2. then it isn't a dime now, is it?

3. Its better to have money and not be able to find weed than know where to get awesome nugs, and be broke as fuck.

4. Dry here as well good thing about Texas is you can find it everywhere but quality takes some searching. Sure you have heard this but try a waiter or waitress at a local bar or cafe they will usually know. Worst case try Craigslist I have a few times with one excellent connect and the other was acceptable under the circumstances. Good luck hope it gets better.

5. ok. Its been dry for over a month in my area. Or atleast i think so, unless everyone is just fucking with me really bad for some unknown reason.

I can find good stuff, but i can't afford that so i'm looking for mids. I know a lot of high up people, and everyones telling me there dry. I even had a friend from pittsburgh call and ask if i had any luck. That blew my mind, i never heard of it being dry of mids there.

I'm not sure what to do... i guess quit till i'm able to grow my own. Its just going to be really hard for me since i use it as a med as well as recreational.

Anyone else having a problem finding mids? Think this war at the southern boarder is accually slowing things down?

I have a theory that dealers aren't fronting anymore because of the economy, and thats slowing things down. Cuz theres a lot of dealers that move hundreds to thousands of pounds a month that get everything fronted to them. Since theres no fronting theres a lot less movement. Idk, just a theory.

Its just really bad, i doubt i'm the only one having problems.

6. A lot of people in Nor Cal are dry too. Luckily, my boy just picked up some Grandaddy Purps. Last weekend though, I spent almost two hours making phone calls trying to pick up a sac, but none of my dealers had anything. My friend and I eventually found someone who only had a gram on him (he was really trying to get us to buy some shrooms or acid hits, though) but we took it anyways.

7. hmmm interesting

8. fuck i hope i can find something soon. the show Weeds is starting on monday. and if i'm dry theres just no point in watching it. it will just make me even more depressed.

9. Well gentlemen, the rain has come. Quite literally, the weather here has been rainy for two days. Each day I have found a large sac and it's be fantastic.

Keep y'er chins up! :smoke:

10. yeah man, I am in the same area and myself and ALL of my friends are battling the same issue. can't find anything. I know someone has it somewhere. I've exhausted everyone who normally could help in my phone, only 2 out of 30 or so have actually at least bothered to text back with a "no sorry I am out".. most of these lowlifes just don't respond at all, I hate that shit. :mad: how hard is it to txt back.. I've contacted old friends I haven't spoken to in years, that hurts to do and usually isn't well received.

I am about to get the bus downtown and just start asking people but i don't want to get arrested/stabbed.

I would just grow my own but landlord pays electric and would definitely notice and not be happy about the sudden increase. THis sucks!!

I just want to put a sign in my front yard and/or wear a shirt "sell me all your weed"

11. watch almost every Episode of Weeds and many other shows and movies at SurfTheChannel - Home

being low on bud sucks but i kinda wish i could take a t break, whenever i have weed i GOTTA chief it

i definitely kno that confused fused with anger feeling

12. yeah yo i live in nova area too, all i can get is mids for regular prices. dank shit is hard to get around here, and wen there is dank sometimes u can't trust the connect

13. I know one guy that is one of my main sources, but is very unreliable. He gets some good dank, I tell him we can meet up at so and so at whatever time, and hes never there. I call him and call him, text him and no answers to anything. I've given up

14. PM me bro, i live in burke...

15. Long time smoker, first time poster.

So dry here in MN (maybe not, but guess all my connects are the never txt ya back type) that I actually searched the internet for something related to weed (seems weird).

I feel ya'lls pain. I need better connects. sheesh. Heck, this thread resonated with me enough to get me to register. lolz ;)

16. #36 sweetleaf826, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
    Dude I feel you. I live in VA too and it really sucks finding shit here. Like I have been able to find stuff lately but it isn't like great and it costs a lot. But I'm going to the All Good Music Festival and going to get an ounce. So I won't be out for too long.

P.S. I live in the Shenandoah Valley. It is the valley from hell and I'm moving to Santa Maria, CA In February or March

17. you in the twin cities area? i live around there and theres a TON of dank (35s) going around this area and even beasters